- Apartment in London, with an eclectic interior in black and white
- Designer kitchens from Nolte – the face of modern kitchen equipment
- Decorating Ideas – Works of art in your own home
- Creating a Zen atmosphere – Interior Design Ideas for Japanese style
- Rare Prototype Chair by Hans J. Wegner in 2015, restored
- 15 decorating ideas to make your own wedding flowers, garlands and table decorations
- Gray sofa and arc lamp
- DJ application put landscaping in the front court – 15 practical ideas
- Holiday Rock – an idyllic location with beautiful panoramic views
Fresh colors in the living room – 20 living ideas and tips in green and white
Green is the ultimate color of nature and can be used as a soothing neutral color for many different color schemes. A very soft color for dining rooms and quiet rooms such as bedrooms or bathrooms. But today, we are green grass in the lounge. Enjoy fresh colors of the garden throughout the year by inviting the green in your living room. If you combine this with a bright white color, you must create a nice contrast and a relaxed atmosphere.
Fashion colors in the living room - Kelly Green and White
If you opt for the combination of green and white color you choose green grass or lime green. Avoid delicate pastel shades of green, which could be lost next to the white decor.
Sunny colors in the living room
Lime green walls in the living room can be a bit too strong, so one accent wall is sufficient. It depends if you want to give your living room a fresh clean look and feel of a tropical forest. Green walls provide sufficient flexibility and versatility to do just about anything with your living room decor.
open living room with a modern design
Select represent art with green plants, leaves or the green landscape. This joyful watercolors would add a Zen feeling for the colors in the room.
Yellow Green as an extra chair in the room
Incorporate green in the curtains, cushions, carpets, etc. If you have green furniture in your installation, make sure that your walls and floors are neutral or complementary color to green does not fully takes your living room. Combine with green carpet patterns, bright green coffee table and a white leather sofa for a stunning look.
minimalist living room with access to the terrace
Invite the green in the living room
Painted with motifs of plants and birds paper
Wallpaper with the look of wood
Green sofa with decorative pillows
Green, white and yellow in the living room
white living room with green accents
fresh colors of relaxation
green grass carpet
green chairs and white walls