- Find a conservatory-up which plants a place there
- Portrait of the size of the wall
- Modern Art from Israel inspired by myths and legends
- Spirit loft in a traditional house
- Modern office design of the Skype headquarters in Palo Alto, California
- Rustic gazebo
- Ideas for a brightly decorated Christmas tree with striking details
- Modern loft with minimalist style in a white
- Speckled wool carpets in playful look by Alexandra Kehayoglou
- Seating area in the lobby
Send lamp to make your own parts from bent wood veneer
As a prototype for this chic lamp to make your own lamp Leonardo Santa & Cole hanging design was used. Designer Arounna Bookhou has an original and simple project to catch the light creates that you also want to try at home. Discover easy and test the production of this original lamp house steps.
The lamp to make your own modern interior
As the model shown above was the original lamp from Santa & Cole. In comparison, the lamp also make you look chic, which also depends on your own crafting skills. This beautiful lamp is more suitable for modern interiors. It's cheap and offers a solution if you have other parts of the veneer home. You also have a full-time job interesting.
Tinker lamp to make your own in a few simple steps
Check out these images with simple steps that will help you develop the lamp to make your own. You will definitely need wood veneers, stickers, light bulb and cord. Fold the strips of veneer and glue in place, once you have placed in a ball shape. Then carefully install the cable in the middle and connect to the bulb. And if you have your own chic lamp for modern home interior.
Make the body of the lamp made of strips of wood veneer
Install cable and bulb carefully
The lamp finished with a spherical shape