- Decorate pumpkins without carving – Crafts with children in autumn
- Modern living room design – 44 living ideas, pictures, and decorative furniture
- photo paper for a nice view
- Acoustic panels and other innovative applications Sponge
- Wooden wardrobe with shoes rack integrated
- House for Australia in a minimalist style Turner
- Spring is planting time – What is the plant flowers in planters?
- Sectional sofa in modern living room
- Shop romantic design in red, white and beige
- Rabbits fireside – 20 ideas that provide mood of spring!
Trends from Milan Furniture Fair 2015 – marble table by Zaha Hadid
We present a new idea of the Milan Furniture Fair - the marble table was designed by architect Zaha Hadid talent for Italian furniture company Citco.
Marble table by Zaha Hadid - highlight the Milan Fair
A resident of London architect Zaha Hadid presented the results of their collaboration with the Italian company Citco at Milan Furniture Fair. The collection includes three different styles of paintings, which are made of marble. The marble table was inspired by mercury chemical element and its free movement. Each model is available in black or white. The emergence of minimalist design and stylish define the works of talented designer who created again, to surprise the public in a positive way.
Marble table inspired by the chemical element mercury
The Italian furniture and jewelry manufacturer specializing Citco exclusive facilities and furniture in natural stone. The company wanted to present this collaboration, a new way of thinking for the public, and will surprise you with the design possibilities of natural stone. As a result of close cooperation between a marble table is created, fashion, imagination and the basic principles of modern architecture are combined in one design. Precision manufacturing and interesting spiral shape make the table seem extravagant. Modern paintings glamorous and elegant look, and definitely the highlight in any interior are. Enjoy the photo gallery below - with pictures from different angles. You will certainly be fascinated by the drawings!
Three models were presented at the Milan Furniture Fair
Table of black and white marble with gray or golden grain
The Salone del Mobile in Milan - Highlights
Zaha Hadid exhibition in Milan
High polished surface of
Contemporary tables inspired by the movement of mercury
Exclusive Collection 2013
3 paintings by Zaha Hadid in unusual shapes
For comparison - the chemical element mercury
Sketch tables with views from different angles