- The rattan furniture by Kenneth Cobonpue Balou with fresh summer look
- Wood floors in Shabby Chic
- 26 Autumn decorations for the home – ideas with precious natural resources
- Creating a Water Garden – Planting instructions Water lilies in pond
- Designer vases of porcelain and stainless steel – Occident and Orient
- Maritime decoration ideas – bring summer and sunshine into the house!
- Toncellis carbon fiber high-tech kitchen and Liquid Metal
- BBQ on the balcony or in the garden – coal gas or electric?
- Exclusive lounge furniture and lighting – Home User Italy
- Furniture Collection Ghurka – ideas in wood and leather
Designer Lamps from recycled cardboard look like works of art from
This beautiful designer lamps were created by the Seattle Designer Studio gray trousers. The unique design looks like a spiral and thus the lamps have a star shape at the end. The collection was made of cardboard and waste is called Stellar. This wonderful light not only look like real art, but also the principles of environmentally friendly recycling.
Lamps design of the Stellar collection - lamps design
Lamps design of gray trousers are true works of art and impress with a unique and friendly design environment. The stellar collection contains some very good models of streetlights. The fine production has not noticed that the lights were assembled from the box to the observer. The elegant spiral shape only adds to the elegant design of streetlights.
The floor lamps design by gray trousers with elegant spiral shape
Lamps design of gray trousers as models of suspensions
The sublime collection of gray pants has two lamps and hanging lamp design. The luster of cardboard the same shape in the elegant spiral lamps. This unique light is very suitable for a sustainable domestic and rustic atmosphere could also be a very good fit. The collection includes models of different sizes and styles to suit all tastes.
Chandelier with star-shaped cardboard
The fine detail in the production
Photos of gray trousers