- Bench with storage boxes
- Modern duplex apartment SAOTA – comfort for discerning
- Heimplanet developed a special tent for camping Audi Q3 Quattro
- 20 creative ideas of how to set up a small nursery
- Creating a rock garden where plants are best placed?
- Wall panels in wood
- Make Country-Style
- Rattan Garden Furniture African style for garden and balcony from Dedon
- Decorate its interior
- Colorful shutters
Dining room with cement tile
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen