- Modern villa on marble stone foundation blends with the environment
- Combination of wood and glass
- Open living room with velvet sofa look
- Tips for lawn care in the spring – when to mow
- 35 Merry Christmas decorating ideas for the Christmas table
- Select wooden tiles for the balcony – What types of wood are suitable?
- Metal and concrete characterize a device in industrial life style
- Apartment for students
- Colorful interior Maggie Kempinska
- Deco murals
Dining room with cement tile
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen