- Retro and modern, a duo in architecture
- Dining Chairs Poliform – showy furniture design from Italy
- Library as a study
- Back to nature with the modern designer Park Royal Hotel in Singapore
- Dining room with retro style
- World map business corner in red and orange
- Futuristic Jewelry Gallery houses over 3,500 pieces of jewelry
- Table on wheels
- kitchen design in lime green
- Living Green – Urinary using straw composting
Collection of tables Gaetano Pesce Limited Clever optical water
"You're on the water table" is an exhibition of the famous Italian designer Gaetano Pesce David Gill Gallery in London. Each piece represents the surface, the depth and the density of water from six in the world - the oceans, lakes, rivers, lakes, ponds and pools. The limited collection of tables takes aerial photographs from around the imaginary landscape. There are also additional features such as small islands, boats, or steps leading from the lagoon of Venice.
Collection Table "Six tables on the water"
The last work of Fish presents contemporary materials in experimental technologies that exceed the limits of the production process. The Italian artist explores the resilience and sensuality of silicon resin and foam. Realistic surfaces created with liquid resin, polyurethane foam and PVC. He says that its materials are liquid and meeting with the nature of our time. Beauty is only to be different. She loves the beauty of mistakes because we are human beings. Perfection is for machines that has passed.
Table collection by Gaetano Pesce - Table ocean
The tables are so realistic that it is hard to believe that you can not really see a sea, a lagoon, a river or a lake. According to Fish, the exhibition reflects on the people who abuse water. "We do not treat the water with the proper respect," said Fish.
Pond with a small island
Puddle look with glamorous area