- From old water treatment plant is modern loft apartment
- Fabric sofa as a reading corner
- Ideas and tips to keep the substance makeup vanity
- Design trends from the Milan Furniture Fair – innovative acrylic chair
- Living room design in shades of blue
- Romantic gifts and gestures to lovers in Valentine's Day
- Dining room, country-style
- Matt modern white kitchen – Meson de Vetronica
- Modern dining room set – Choose furniture, colors and decoration
- 20 designer bathtubs minimalist style for the modern bathroom
Designer armchair Oceo characterized by visual lightness
The design of industrial design students from Mexico, Pedro Arturo impressed by its elegant and understated aesthetic. The chair design wood was marked with the name Oceo. The segmented structure resembling a skeleton, he can see through. The design was inspired by human nature and should reflect the structure of our lives and show clearly how instinctively think like a man, act and feel. The unique concept was made of high quality materials.
Design chair with clear lines
Oceo recalls part of a slinky spring. The entire open volume of the chair is based on optimal elliptical modules and evenly distribute the weight of the body, so the body can relax in a pleasant way. When the upward movement of the modules, and the seat could be.
Contemporary design of a young designer
Oceo the body adapts to the perfect shape. The freestanding structure provides an elegant look and yet very playful. The curves of the body are still recognizable in the direction of the seat. The chair is stable and suitable for everyday use and is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Versatile Chair Design
The chair design by Pedro Arturo characterized by structural strength. 4 screws were used to ensure the optimal stabilization of the chair. If the president in the middle of a room, it looks like a sculpture in space.
Structure transparent timber provides convenience for everyday
President design by its graceful elegance and sculptural design language
OCEO to see through the segments
Robustness and ease as
Photos of Eduardo Hernandez