- wall art made from recycled wood gives your home a special touch
- Wall decoration crafts – painting murals with melted pastels
- Green kitchen wall
- Futon bed apartment and natural
- Kitchen with blue folding door
- Table made of wood and concrete reveals new trends in furniture design
- Geometric shapes define modern residence in Athens Kavouri
- Designer wooden cabinets and ceramic – the "keramos" Collection
- Creating a garden pond – the heart of an attractive water garden
- Kitchen Cabinets Painting – Kitchen renovation
Designer chairs COD – Traditional weaving techniques and modern design
The Israeli designer Rami Tareef designed a collection chair fascinating project called COD. The peculiarity here is that the structure of designers wicker chairs handwoven will result. In his designs Indus Tiede Sign combines traditional craftsmanship and contemporary design.
COD chairs design by Rami Tareef
With innovative weaving technique which creates a three-dimensional array of geometric shapes. For these amazing businesses Rami Tareef requires about 500 meters of polypropylene cords and ten meters of steel pipe. This is particularly impressive because all the chairs were handmade. And this is not the end of the story. A craftsman in Jerusalem, he has taught traditional weaving technique he used for this special chair.
Design chairs handmade
These approaches are seen in production planning and execution processes. Part of Presidents was sketched, created in the CAD program and then they are prepared to be structural support for weaving ropes.
Different colors and designs
shapes and geometric patterns
a whole new experience of seats
elegantly in the living room
Metal construction and SCHURE
weaving of Jerusalem, traditional but contemporary look