- Modern wheeled cabins offer a cozy atmosphere and mountain panorama
- The work of the designer Ruy Teixeira
- 100 ideas for living room – design, table decoration, dining in the garden
- Designer Teak and Aluminum Bench with integrated planter
- Furniture design at the studio
- Loft bedroom and youth bedroom in classic room girl
- Furniture in Shabby Chic
- The Glass House
- The magic tree house tree space
- Tree Museum in Switzerland is home to over 2000 species of trees
Designer chairs COD – Traditional weaving techniques and modern design
The Israeli designer Rami Tareef designed a collection chair fascinating project called COD. The peculiarity here is that the structure of designers wicker chairs handwoven will result. In his designs Indus Tiede Sign combines traditional craftsmanship and contemporary design.
COD chairs design by Rami Tareef
With innovative weaving technique which creates a three-dimensional array of geometric shapes. For these amazing businesses Rami Tareef requires about 500 meters of polypropylene cords and ten meters of steel pipe. This is particularly impressive because all the chairs were handmade. And this is not the end of the story. A craftsman in Jerusalem, he has taught traditional weaving technique he used for this special chair.
Design chairs handmade
These approaches are seen in production planning and execution processes. Part of Presidents was sketched, created in the CAD program and then they are prepared to be structural support for weaving ropes.
Different colors and designs
shapes and geometric patterns
a whole new experience of seats
elegantly in the living room
Metal construction and SCHURE
weaving of Jerusalem, traditional but contemporary look