- Retro background screen with diamond pattern
- Corner Sofa in Lounges – Comfortable Seats for Relaxing
- Bamboo balcony privacy screen – ideas with plants, carpets and bars
- Scandinavian Design in the space concept of "Maja" Decoration of Flat
- Wooden toys mimic nature – bird nests Vail Three
- Use graffiti as a wall decoration – invite street art at home
- Kitchen Design "Twelve" – very functional and with the best optics
- Modern Sofa Design Nuvola in bright colors by Paola Navone
- Walk-in black and white
- Neutral atmosphere for the interior of the Colorado
Designer chairs COD – Traditional weaving techniques and modern design
The Israeli designer Rami Tareef designed a collection chair fascinating project called COD. The peculiarity here is that the structure of designers wicker chairs handwoven will result. In his designs Indus Tiede Sign combines traditional craftsmanship and contemporary design.
COD chairs design by Rami Tareef
With innovative weaving technique which creates a three-dimensional array of geometric shapes. For these amazing businesses Rami Tareef requires about 500 meters of polypropylene cords and ten meters of steel pipe. This is particularly impressive because all the chairs were handmade. And this is not the end of the story. A craftsman in Jerusalem, he has taught traditional weaving technique he used for this special chair.
Design chairs handmade
These approaches are seen in production planning and execution processes. Part of Presidents was sketched, created in the CAD program and then they are prepared to be structural support for weaving ropes.
Different colors and designs
shapes and geometric patterns
a whole new experience of seats
elegantly in the living room
Metal construction and SCHURE
weaving of Jerusalem, traditional but contemporary look