- Designer armchair Oceo characterized by visual lightness
- metal garden decorations – How large sculptures effect is used
- Black linen with decorative yellow
- Contemporary sideboard inspired by Tetris Game – Space-saving furniture
- Wicker chairs modern
- Furnished by interior designer interior Myrica Bergqvist
- A tree for the garden – the perfect accent in the garden
- Make a seating area and large open
- Bed linen and a bench with floral
Floating, modern family home near Peru
"A forever home" is a modern family home, which was designed by Longhi Architects for a young couple in La Molina, Lima, Peru. They wanted a house where we could live forever. The architect has given an excellent opportunity to create a stunning contemporary architecture. The team played their dreams in this interesting concept and built a "container of life."
Modern detached house with terraces floating free
The architect's vision for a specific house was completed when he went and realized that there was already an old house where the couple lived with their two sons on the site for the first time. Then, the task to destroy the house, but also to preserve the spirit was. The metaphor of the project was to imagine that a large rock was found on the site and that he had carved and designed to accommodate all areas of family life.
Modern detached house in asymmetric architecture
Garage for 4 cars, terrace, room service, swimming pool, kitchen, dining room and living room on the ground floor of the family home. The rooms seem to cut into the rock and the decor is often installed. Interesting texture of stone is nice with other natural and artificial materials in the home and is in contrast with the glass elements. To complete the picture, the black stone base supports four rooms of the house, the front section spectacular.
interesting decorations on the facade
Courtyard and terrace
Stone and glass contrast
Wooden floors and stone walls