- Kitchen in the garden or on the balcony successfully replaced the barbeque
- A Victorian apartment
- Creating a garden on a slope Ideas and optimal solutions for slope design
- Outdoor furniture for relaxing – rattan lounge beds by Skyline Designs
- Wall cabinet with sliding doors Picture
- Window on the left and right
- Small kitchen design individual
- Pond through the winter-what to look for water plants and fish
- 40 ideas for fur blankets and cuddly furniture for your cozy home
- Modern courtyard – A place to relax and entertain
Space-saving mini kitchen – the single kitchen by Boffi
We present a mini-gourmet kitchen, which revived the tradition of the 60s. The unique kitchen by Boffi combines functionality and chic design all in one.
Mini kitchen inspired by the Rubik's Cube
The mini-kitchen of the Italian brand Boffi is like a Rubik cube. Proposed in 1963 by Joe Colombo, the kitchen is equipped with everything needed - a small refrigerator. Hob, chopping board and an incredible amount of storage space within 0.3 Metern3! The kitchen has the form of a small island that is equipped with several shelves and drawers. Y easily find many cooking utensils spaces. Everything is at your fingertips, making it easier to cook. The original version is made of stainless steel and wood, modernized kitchen is made of plastic and wood. Spices, vegetables, fruits, meat and other ingredients can be easily stored in the many drawers in the refrigerator or kitchen only needs an electrical outlet and cable. The compact and intelligent layout shape allows flexibility - the kitchen can fit in a small room, and is also suitable for outdoor use. There is a kitchen that fits perfectly into the daily routine - and where you can orient yourself quickly and easily.
Elegant Italian cuisine for small spaces
The Italian brand Boffi, with its elegant design kitchens have long. Founded in the 30s of last century, the family followed the origin of the traditional methods of production in Italy. The success brought purists and minimalist kitchens in the 60s and 70s. The mini-kitchen is still one of the most popular models. Today, the company is a global brand and offers kitchen and bathroom furniture and storage systems.
Fridge, stove and plenty of storage space - kitchen island with wheels
The original Joe Colombo - stainless steel
Mini kitchen - compact, stylish and practical
Italian cuisine - small island also for use outdoors