- Natural wood furniture
- Wall of green color for the kitchen
- Luxury Hotel Sezz Saint-Tropez, designed by Studio Ory elegance and tranquility
- Bright living room with leather sofa classical
- Modern Art from Israel inspired by myths and legends
- Tents dotted for kindergarten
- Cat Den "Jerry"
- Wood kitchen design – comfort for the whole family!
- Used Euro pallets recycle – Modern furniture from wood pallet
- Rattan furniture design with a difference Hettler.Tüllmann
Glass Furniture fascinated by the architectural aesthetics
Man Machine is a new collection of talented designers Konstantin Grcic - glass furniture Kreo Gallery in Paris, and presented with a fascinating architectural look and sleek lines recently. The furniture is made entirely of glass - even the president!
Glass Furniture - Designer Konstantin Grcic shows the many uses of the material
Konstantin Grcic has partnered with the prestigious Galerie Kreo in Paris - and then put everything on one card - glass. Maybe the material is a rather unusual choice - in the final analysis, the number of chairs are made of glass? Many argue the glass furniture for the cold and brittle, but if you think about it, the material is an integral part of modern architecture - glass walls, glass roofs and even glass shelves are mounted in minimalist houses. The possibilities are virtually endless - even inside.
glass furniture - new collection inspired by the music of Kraftwerk
The name of the collection - Man Machine was inspired by the music of Kraftwerk. The individual items of furniture together with telescopic columns - which allows free movement of the backrest of the chair or the construction of the folding table. Even XL room table was equipped with telescopic column - so that the table can be moved up / down request. All furniture is made of tempered glass and glued with silicone. Man Machine / produced in a limited number of series / 8 pieces per model.
Chairman glass with adjustable backrest
Glass system tray book