- Outlined seems unusual furniture – a design Jinil Park
- Patchwork rug in the hippie look
- Residence in Melbourne
- Renovated house has a new modern look – the homemade project
- Male and female shape style living room interior contrasts
- Sustainable designer furniture for children to protect nature
- Art Deco furniture and accessories from Ralph Lauren Home – Series One fifth
- 70 Sofa Design Ideas: Personalize your space with style
- Garden Picnic with vintage chic
- Lamp collection exclusively designed Metal Lux Astro
Innovative design with lightweight chair for Audi – R18 Ultra Chair
Design duo Clemens Weisshaar and Reed Kram have the technology industry racing used to develop an innovative chair design for Audi, which weighs only 2.2 kg.
Innovative design by Clemens Weisshaar and Reed Kram chair
Both designers have worked with experts from the Audi Lightweight Design Center to develop the R18 Ultra Chair, named after and inspired by the car prototype lightweight Audi race. They started with the technology, engineers have used the R18 car and transferred them in a cabinet.
Lightweight design chair made robots
Earlier this year, they performed a public beta test for R18 Ultra chair where hundreds of visitors to the Salone del Mobile in Milan fair sensors were sitting on the chair with the stress analysis. It is such a process, as in the testing and development of a race car. Sitting is a very dynamic and very strange activity, because everyone uses the seat.
Using data from the public beta testing, the designers omitted any unnecessary weight of the carbon fiber structure. This is completely different from all other molds furniture or if it has a continuous wall thickness and the continuing importance. You can manipulate not only the level but also the material.
Structure lightweight carbon fiber
The chair is made of carbon fiber, carbon fiber high-strength aluminum foil and weighs only 2.2 kg.
Lightweight 2.2 kg chair
Carbon fibers and carbon
Innovative lightweight chair
Innovative lightweight chair designed for Audi
Beta test on the Milan Furniture Fair