- A restaurant in the chic rustic decor
- Dining set with bench and create more seats at the table
- Furniture design rocking horse for Lanzavecchia + Wai adults
- Duvet cover with butterflies
- Twin antique look
- Create creative ideas, including the small balcony garden
- 21 umbrella designs guarantee a good mood on rainy days
- Weihnachstdeko for small apartment – creative ideas in a small space
- Canopy bed against the wall with minimalist faux finish
- Knitted sock serves as a cable concealment for desktop design
Limit the kitchen equipment on a piece of furniture – the "Small kitchen"
The "Small kitchen" was created by Christopher Meyer and Vicky Muller designers. The idea of a small kitchen is to minimize the cooking equipment for furniture. This way can accommodate design table and light wood paneling silicone pans, cutlery and even a kitchen sink.
The "Small kitchen" project Chrisopher Meyer and Vicky Muller
This unique design for a small kitchen is to limit the set of kitchen equipment on furniture. The design of the table can be considered a kitchen island with several applications. It is small, convenient and takes up little space. In the surface of a water tap is integrated in the LED is used sink. Practical drawers accommodate coffee cups and ceramic kitchenware.
The built-in white cock
Surface with silicone lid and drawers
Store coffee almost
Organize kitchen cutlery in the drawers
The "Small kitchen" and its practical application
The small kitchen by Christopher Meyer and Vicky Muller was made not only in light wood. The design of the table was covered with a silicone skin on the sides. Coverings are soft white fabric walls. In this way, you can store different pots or other utensils on the side of the table, between the legs of the table. This practice saves more space and is very well applicable in a limited space.
White silicone coatings
Jars accommodate virtually
Other practical ideas for small kitchen models
The modular kitchen by Kristin Laass and Norman Ebelt
Modular kitchen cabinet island with transparent doors
Modular kitchen in white and green
Photos of Marco Warmuth