- Idea for home renovation – Add green accents modern bedroom
- Teepee in nursery
- House with wooden facade adapts to the environment
- Water in the garden – pool provides fun for all the family
- Shower heads and light rain with modern lighting by Gattoni
- Wood in the bathroom – toilet and bathroom design Unique Wood Design
- Designing the perfect chair – Furniture Ideas for under exclusive living
- Panel Curtain "Carat"
- Golden Christmas – a magnificent climax on Christmas Eve
- 33 Elegant Luminaires Characterized by Creativity
Furniture beams reconstructed houses, modern barn-visible
Anderson Orr Partnership this old barn converted into housing in 2007. It is located in Pusey, Oxfordshire, England, and has preserved its rustic look. The architects opted for a new building to the ground rather than building and destroy the existing project.
Barn into a dwelling - house Brotherton England
The objective was to integrate an open plan modern living within the envelope of the original barn without suffering the height and volume of construction of the domed roof of the barn.
The second key element for the conversion of the barn was how to make the item. In most remodeling projects barn that is particularly difficult because you want to work with the original openings and these tend to be very large and the sides of the building. To facilitate communication between the living area and master bedroom open solitaire, with a glass balustrade offer escalator.
The beams are deliberately visible, and add a rustic element to a modern living space. Carpenter Oak & Woodland has been ordered to repair the roof using traditional techniques. Their work shows how the traditional construction methods can effectively integrate the concepts of modernity.
modern kitchen with bar counter
More than half of the building is lowered into the ground, so that two levels can be accommodated within the existing warehouse. In addition, the stone walls have been repaired and reconstructed sensitive.
Hanging on the kitchen counter
Modern and rustic elements
glass railings and wood stairs
The contrast between the wood and glass
Bathroom with skylight
Photo by David Stewart