- Costume and makeup at the last minute – Ideas for Family
- It combines great ideas for clothes rack relevance and Schick
- Florentine tile is the perfect entertainment for your home
- Windows and skylights for more natural light
- Chez Prune & Joseph
- Exotic bamboo pavilion promotes the learning and cultural exchange
- Architects glamorous concrete house with modern interior design
- Bring home holiday atmosphere – table decoration ideas for the summer
- Organizing kids party in the garden – 20 fun ideas Easter decoration
- "Dots" – renovation and remodeling a house frankfurter
Modern bathroom design according to the latest trends – Bathroom Ideas
Bathrooms modern ideas focus on elegant straight lines and natural materials. Create a modern bathroom in your home by updating your existing project or completely remodel.
Ideas and materials en-suite
The modern bathroom design combines natural elements with an industrial touch. High quality finishes such as granite and stainless steel accents. Looking for an unusual format tiles marble tiles or large glass mosaic. You can use another tile design in the shower or around the sink for a dramatic effect. For a natural element using tiles that look like river stones or gravel. For the most expensive items in the room such as bathtubs, tile and flooring you behave like brown, black and white for neutral tones. The sink and faucet can serve as data decorated in a modern bathroom. Incorporate bamboo, copper or stone.
Ideas and bathroom equipment
Make your modern bathroom both functional and beautiful. Add a vanity with two sinks or drive a small TV on the wall. Modern bathrooms contain a focal point such as a fireplace or a bay window in the bathroom. Self-adhesive window film will give you more privacy and sunlight.
Styles and Themes
Modern bathrooms can incorporate more subjects. Zen in the bathroom, there is a palette of soothing colors of beige, cream and green. Decorate the bathroom with fluffy white towels, robes and candles. A modern bathroom can also have a back or exotic style. Paint the walls in turquoise blue or orange for a bright room. A mirror on the wall with the unusual setting could put a colorful accent.
Save roof dark accent
small bathroom with panoramic windows
Furniture glossy blue
small bathroom zen bathroom with mirrored ceiling larger image
wood and white light
Cappuccino-colored walls and dark brown furniture
Glass basin and orange paint
bathroom furniture in a corner
furniture and bathroom tiles black bathroom design in wood
Rattan furniture and accessories
black tiles on the wall and light wood furniture
Glass shower cubicle in the corner
purple round sink and mirror
black, white and red
100 Other ideas for the bathroom