- Camping Cookware MSR – stacked inside one another to save space
- A cottage in Australia
- Bamboo balcony privacy screen – ideas with plants, carpets and bars
- Elegant design of the nursery – child care for your luxury
- The environmental benefits of pellet heating – boilers and pellet stoves
- Decorating balcony with flowers in spring – cheap design ideas
- Chic Cottage Style in Ohio impresses with elegant interiors
- Holiday in Croatia – 5 summer destinations on the Dalmatian islands
- A hotel in Capri
- Rug designs in black and white
MVS reclining chairs: Vitra chairs allows sitting or lying
MVS is a slight relaxation bed with a timeless character that appears as a sculptural object. The chair, designed by Maarten Van Severen for Vitra in 2000, combines modern functionality with a first class look. Head with pillows for MVS bridge can be adjusted in 2 positions. The construction of the stainless steel cantilever frame, you can change by shifting your body weight from a sitting to a lying position.
Design suitable for indoor and outdoor table
Made of hard plastic and langlebiden MVS Relaxliege suits your body shape and is free to use outside. Backrest and footrest have a seat in polyurethane foam cushioning effect. The cushion is made of polyurethane foam and leather. They are available in black or red signal in the possibility and are characterized by softness and elasticity.
Inclined positions in two Relaxliege
To produce reliable, sustainable and environmentally friendly products for the office environment, at home or public space, Virta brand collaborates with progressive designers such as Maarten Van Severen. The famous architect and designer who studied at the Art Ghent in 1986 and designed his first school of product design. After an impressive career in the field of architectural and interior design began in 1996, the collaboration between Van Severen and Vitra. Until his death in 2005, Maarten Van Severen worked on a series of new models for Vitra taken from the series production then gradually entered.
The decor is perfect for a nap
Fashionable Design Loungers for your balcony
A highlight on the terrace
Furniture to relax
Cozy reading corner with the sun MVS