- 25 tips for environmentally friendly and healthy living
- Luxury Villas & Spa Hotel Salvator Angelos Angelopoulos
- Modern Garden Furniture Aluminium by Kettal
- East Meets West – Chinese inspired pendant lights Design
- Designer Lamps from recycled cardboard look like works of art from
- Playing with a beautiful door wreath evergreen Advent
- "Steps" kitchen chairs modern
- House design is the lifestyle of today's modern family
- Organizing kids party in the garden – 20 fun ideas Easter decoration
MVS reclining chairs: Vitra chairs allows sitting or lying
MVS is a slight relaxation bed with a timeless character that appears as a sculptural object. The chair, designed by Maarten Van Severen for Vitra in 2000, combines modern functionality with a first class look. Head with pillows for MVS bridge can be adjusted in 2 positions. The construction of the stainless steel cantilever frame, you can change by shifting your body weight from a sitting to a lying position.
Design suitable for indoor and outdoor table
Made of hard plastic and langlebiden MVS Relaxliege suits your body shape and is free to use outside. Backrest and footrest have a seat in polyurethane foam cushioning effect. The cushion is made of polyurethane foam and leather. They are available in black or red signal in the possibility and are characterized by softness and elasticity.
Inclined positions in two Relaxliege
To produce reliable, sustainable and environmentally friendly products for the office environment, at home or public space, Virta brand collaborates with progressive designers such as Maarten Van Severen. The famous architect and designer who studied at the Art Ghent in 1986 and designed his first school of product design. After an impressive career in the field of architectural and interior design began in 1996, the collaboration between Van Severen and Vitra. Until his death in 2005, Maarten Van Severen worked on a series of new models for Vitra taken from the series production then gradually entered.
The decor is perfect for a nap
Fashionable Design Loungers for your balcony
A highlight on the terrace
Furniture to relax
Cozy reading corner with the sun MVS