- A house full of surprises
- Ethno-mask on the bed
- Old dresser spices – creative ideas on how to decorate furniture
- 20 decorating ideas summer garden with you Bowlingkuggeln
- The matching awnings for balcony select – 17 beautiful design ideas
- 21 umbrella designs guarantee a good mood on rainy days
- Another highlight in the garden – Creative Design Ideas fence
- 33 ideas for ultra-comfortable sofas and armchairs furniture designs
- custom closet under the stairs
Recliners Ergonomic cork Daniel Michalik – Cortiça
Designed by Daniel Michalik in 2005, the chaise longue deck Cortiça is made to have fun and relax perfectly. The cork used for production in origin a bottle cap of waste, namely the production of cork. Thus, the waste is disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner. Deckchairs cork meets the highest standards in ergonomics and design.
Liège Relaxliege combines extraordinary look and feel softer
To ensure a good relaxation, relaxation lounger cork has 2 reclining positions. So everyone can find the right one for you. In which a part of the foot is positioned on the upper horizontal part. This ensures that the blood can flow back to the heart. This position relieves tired legs and this conducive to health.
Recycled cork used as a building material for cot
The cork is a material of high quality and is used in practice constantly new. The silhouette of the seat and backrest equilibrium very sleek and ergonomic design. The cap reclining rocking gently from side to side. Armchairs Despite their heavy urethane finish, furniture by Daniel Michalik is characterized by high stability and is suitable for the outdoor space.
Cots cork that offers flexibility and durability
Cork is a material erneubarer and environmentally friendly and has a huge potential to be recycled in a sustainable way. The cork is very flexible, foldable in two directions, and the ability to create three-dimensional shapes.
Cortiça bridge deck chair
Cork is produced from the bark of the cork oak. The Korkeichenwälde are mainly in the Mediterranean - on the Iberian Peninsula, Sardinia and Sicily and Morocco. The cork oak is able to regenerate its bark for only 10 years, compared to other species of trees that need about 30-50 years for this. Thanks to its excellent properties of cork is increasingly used in the architecture.
Here are some facts about the CAP:
- The material is waterproof and dynamic
- Resistant to rot, mold and mildew
- Fire resistance and an excellent insulator,
- 100% recyclable.
Contemporary chairs cork
Comfortable seating and sunbathing area
Deck chairs cork can be repositioned as desired
This position relaxes tired legs
The sun gently rocks back and forth