- Good bed for the bedroom – healthy sleep and comfort
- Tapes behind the counter
- Lava Studio Designer corner sofa corner Vertjet tert any living environment,
- Stone wall in the garden slope stabilization, which provides visual and noise
- Luxury kitchen design of Bentwood with elements of wood and marble
- Two parts of the wall design of the walls of different colors
- Colorful mobile shelving with drawers
- Room full of design classics
- Seating area by the pool
- Modern bathroom with a touch of urban
The series of furniture in OJ Andreas Janson – Creative processed waste wood
The series of furniture OJ Andreas Janson presents us with attractive designs that are also the right resources. Hamburg carpenter Andreas Janson has developed this collection in order to not throw pieces of wood, but to use it creatively. From waste wood is beautiful tables and shelves.
OJ series of furniture Andreas Janson - jo49 shelving system
OJ 49 is a shelving system that looks almost sculptural. The user can customize his shelving needs and reach different heights of the plateau.
OJ series of furniture from wood residues Andreas Janson
wall shelf JO21
The shelf 21 is a compact OJ servants of storage space, which is ideal for the hallway. Plates 3 are connected to a console. The asymmetrical design makes the platform an attractive decorative element on the wall. On the lower shelf has a groove was milled, where you can hang your keys.
Table with wheels JO98
OJ 98 is a table made of solid oak. Its design is reminiscent of Scandinavian simplicity. Different heights can be individually adjusted by the stratification of individual dishes. The table is very popular as it is on wheels. Wooden panels are coated with white melamine, real wood while the edges are not treated. OJ 98 can also be used as a hand, a coffee table and media.
JO84 and JO91 the kitchen table
JO JO 84 and 91 are two kitchen tables with a compact and well-pillar. Wood ash is a northern Germany with an attractive appearance. The table also provides space for small items on a shelf under the table top. OJ plate 84 is square, while his brother is around.