- Decorative pillows make reference itself – creative gift idea for crafting
- Work plan of the kitchen in the middle of the dining room
- Screed and concrete wall in the bedroom
- Metal lamps are fashionable – 5 modern designs hanging lamps
- 35 Halloween make-up ideas for men and women from the past 2015
- Modern living room in retro style
- Camping Guide – An overview of the different types of tents
- Wicker chairs in the bay window
- Shelves instead of Kitchen Cabinets
- Screening fence in -23 garden ideas on how to preserve privacy
Wood furniture design integrates the natural landscape in modern interior
This innovative design furniture wood Dutch designer Janina Loeve is the natural landscape features in furniture design to integrate successfully. The furniture is made from Okoume. The whole project is called Tettonica and consists of a low coffee table, stool and a small bedside table. Check flamboyant and creative designs that are pure and natural forms successfully.
Wood Furniture Modern Design - Tettonica the project as part of the interior
This creative project by Janina Loeve not only very interesting, but adapts well to a nature-oriented interior. The design of the wooden furniture is similar in structure at the surface. Green cushion of the seat reinforced this feeling and lets you imagine it was in the middle of nature. The material Okoume wood shaft has a nice color and creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
The President of the Tettonica collection by Janina Loeve
The little side table with glass surface
Wood furniture design Janina Loeve - a modern coffee table
The coffee table Tettonica project is a design with wooden furniture The table was made from Okoume. The step-like structure is exactly the natural forms of earth dar. The table is a glass plate which serves as a table surface so that the inside is visible. Seen from above, these forms create an optical illusion that seems particularly interesting and attractive. This design is the perfect example of how the natural forms of the landscape can be successfully integrated within and furniture design.
The Tettonica coffee table Design by Janina Loeve