- Oriental rug in gray Shabby Chic
- Room 28 Azovsky good decorating ideas and Pahomova
- Modern living room furniture from TUMIDEI for an elegant interior
- Spaniards in the effect of stone wall and floor tiles – Serie Peter Ker
- A bright apartment
- Beach house in Malibu
- Fancy glass chandeliers martini cocktail glasses
- Fancy handmade concrete basin of Pietra Danzare
- 10 reasons why you put in the tiles wooden balcony
- Modern Art offers exceptional decorating ideas with wooden statues
Select modern garage door – With a design that fits well at home
The garage is one of the areas that are often overlooked when building a house. Not only is the goal, but the garage door plays an important role, especially when it is directed towards the road. A modern garage door can brush up on the facade are a highlight or create contrasts. Here we summarize briefly what to look for when choosing a garage door.
Modern garage door with interesting details
Garages are also available in different colors, styles and materials such as painted metal! Wood, glass, aluminum, window, garage doors with wicket, etc. should highlight the unique style of your home. Modern homes usually have strong geometric lines and horizontal details. Select a garage door, which have the same properties.
Garage door adapted to the modern style of the facade of the house
Choose the color and materials that blend perfectly with the rest of the house. Windows can be straight, or follow the lines of the house. If architecture is minimalist, you give up all the necessary details and focus color.
The outdoor lighting wall or floor lights can take advantage of a more modern garage door. These lights can illuminate the road and create beautiful lighting effects. With recessed lighting can highlight the lines of the house.
red doors for contrast
light effects gorgeous
Wooden garage door with glass elements
Wooden garage door and recessed lighting
Garage for two cars
Garage and BBQ
Warm wood garage door