- Area of work in front of white lilac, sliding closet light
- Intensive and extensive green roofs – A tendency to sustainable lifestyle
- Penthouse in front of green
- Paper model painted in subtle gray and white
- Zigzag for the bed
- Watercolor colored carpet in a contemporary industrial chic
- Chairs of different colors on white table
- Creating a garden and to protect against the wind – Tips and Tricks
- Home nestled in Silverlake
- Barbara Westbrook
12 original ideas for DIY set up your own little house bar
With a variety of styles and modern styles, there are a number of ways to set up your own small bar. There are many people who are good hosts and use every opportunity to host a fun party at home. Others simply enjoy the decorative look of decanters, bottles and glasses. We believe that a bar must meet two requirements. Imagine a large bar, beautifully lit before, but none has more free space in his apartment. In addition, singles and students, of course. Here are 12 small home bar designs that can be easily integrated in the living room or other living spaces.
Set up your own small bar - DIY closet
If you have an old wardrobe with clothes or anything else that you would never wear something, the solution is simple. Turn your old wardrobe in a bar.
Setting up your own small bar - Brass Side Tables
Go for the environment with vintage glamor carriage of copper or brass.
Cabinet wall decor eclectic
This small corner closet with built-suited to the small bar perfect. And blood red wallpaper with zebras? Charming.
Transport in blue
Nothing like spicing up your hallway is bright blue color better.
remodel an old table in a small cafe
Set up your own small bar on a dresser adorned
This seems to be the perfect item for our dream apartment in Paris.
Again, use the Old TV
Keep accessories Bar with baskets
use the stable wooden tray
modern bar cart for your small bar
Vintage wooden table in the hallway
rustic wooden bar cart for garden parties