- Modern house in Bangkok – glass walls allow sunlight in.
- Modern kitchen with work area
- Eames Turquoise first printed color wallpaper
- Bright and fresh
- Designer furniture in bold colors – inspired by mobile apps
- The optical illusion in designer Furniture Collection by James Plumb
- wooden ceiling and walls
- Establishment Studio – inspired by the idea of gothic culture
- Modern concrete house overlooking the coast of Argentina
- Kids loft bed with tent
20 ideas to hide appliances in the kitchen.
In every kitchen, there are many appliances that need to be integrated somehow into the bigger picture. If the microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker and all the rest are on the shelves, the room will seem crowded. They also take up too much space. Make your kitchen look more modern as well as clean and tidy by hiding your electrical appliances in the kitchen. Free up space and make cooking and entertaining fun again!
Appliances in the kitchen - camouflage the refrigerator door.
In recent years the idea of a cabinet door to hide the fridge has become increasingly popular. This creates a modern, minimalist look. The cabinet will also blend with your kitchen, which the fridge most likely won't. You can also use this technique to hide the washing machine or the stove.
Hide appliances in the kitchenette.
Hide large household appliances such as microwave ovens, blenders and toasters behind closed doors. Choose a material that blends with your kitchen as a whole, make sure the microwave oven gets adequate ventilation.
Hide the dishwasher.
Flawless high gloss white cabinets.
Hide the whole kitchen.
Washers behind sliding doors.
Kitchen cabinet with doors.