- Implementation Apartment – Tips and tricks for optimal use of space
- Modern apartment in New York with sleek furnishings and decoration
- Small area in Moscow by Kira Chuveleva
- Jade Mountain Resort offers a choice of unforgettable holidays
- 17 Ideas for LED kitchen lighting that can change the interior
- Pink wallpaper with butterflies
- Yellow wall in the nursery
- Bangkirai Wood Terrace – 20 great ideas for garden design
- BoConcept lunch
- Studio wardrobe with label holders
20 ideas to hide appliances in the kitchen.
In every kitchen, there are many appliances that need to be integrated somehow into the bigger picture. If the microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker and all the rest are on the shelves, the room will seem crowded. They also take up too much space. Make your kitchen look more modern as well as clean and tidy by hiding your electrical appliances in the kitchen. Free up space and make cooking and entertaining fun again!
Appliances in the kitchen - camouflage the refrigerator door.
In recent years the idea of a cabinet door to hide the fridge has become increasingly popular. This creates a modern, minimalist look. The cabinet will also blend with your kitchen, which the fridge most likely won't. You can also use this technique to hide the washing machine or the stove.
Hide appliances in the kitchenette.
Hide large household appliances such as microwave ovens, blenders and toasters behind closed doors. Choose a material that blends with your kitchen as a whole, make sure the microwave oven gets adequate ventilation.
Hide the dishwasher.
Flawless high gloss white cabinets.
Hide the whole kitchen.
Washers behind sliding doors.
Kitchen cabinet with doors.