- Balcony and terrace set in a Mediterranean style – Ideas and Tips
- Hang Haus am impressed by the breadth and space Grosszügigkeit
- Work space in a colorful retro look
- Modules decorative crib
- Redesign Knife Set – whimsical accessory for the modern kitchen
- Mobile buffet in country kitchen
- Gray vintage chair in romantic bedroom
- Grass mat for balcony and terrace – the advantages of artificial turf
- Wooden wall and cement
- Bass guitar designer stainless steel with a timeless look-Stainless Stash
20 ideas to hide the appliances in the kitchen
In every kitchen, there are many kitchen appliances that need to be integrated somehow in the bigger picture. If the microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker and all the rest are on the shelves, the room will seem crowded. They also take up too much space. Hide so that your modern kitchen always looks clean and tidy your electrical appliances in the kitchen. Guests can also create valuable space for food preparation.
Appliances in the kitchen - camouflage the refrigerator door
If you have a white, but not good for the new kitchen with dark wood refrigerator, so you can hide the refrigerator door with a complaint refers to the outer surface or completely enclosed in a cabinet. This idea is very popular in recent years as a modern, minimalist tendency place a high value on order. Similarly, you can also hide the washing machine or the old stove.
Leave disappear appliances in the kitchenette
Hide., Large household appliances such as microwave ovens, blenders and toasters behind closed doors Choose a location of your desk, which is located in a corner. Close with a material with the rest of your kitchen equipment and add a garage door. Make sure the microwave oven gets adequate ventilation.
the flawless look of high gloss white cabinets do not disturb
hide all kitchen
Washers behind the sliding doors
as it tends to pull down
Kitchen cabinet with doors