- country kitchen in the half-timbered house
- Self-contained steel kitchen
- Scandinavian interior
- wooden ceiling and walls
- Gray-white patterned fabric wallpaper paper in the dining room
- Creating a herb garden at home – What to consider
- Modern penthouse apartment in Montreal by designer Julie Charbonneau
- Textiles Paisley
- Send lamp to make your own parts from bent wood veneer
- garden path with natural stone
A female decoration for a Parisian apartment
Everyone loves to decorate her apartment.
The decoration of home reflects the personality of the owner. Here are some ideas of interior designer Sandra Benhamou which will help you in your project.
For example, decorate your house, she advises to create spaces, but that should not stop you to admire nature. Therefore, you can put chairs in your veranda.
Inside, it is necessary to have large windows, it allows you to have more light. You can also change the interior color of your house to have a different view.