- 5 quick and easy tips for perfect garden design
- Coffee table in the form of X
- Halloween decoration craft – 30 cool ideas for an atmospheric decor
- Bathroom in white, cream and brown
- Stool in the industrial-chic
- Garden rattan furniture offer relaxation in the summer days
- RAY Vanity Set Vanity and Mirror by Michael Hilgers
- Country-style dining room with original artwork
- Solid wood furniture Modern Walnut Milano Spazio RT
- California home Jenni Kayne
A small Parisian loft
In a space of the twentieth century, the architect Muriel Cibot made his little nest.
She longed for a space where the transition is seamless and all adjustable at will.
The highlight of this Parisian loft is its dazzling light. Large windows let in a continuous flow of light in the place. White walls and multiply the effect.
The style is very clean, very simple. Touches of color brighten the whole, but there is no obstacle to the brightness. The architects have a rough side. The wood, wool, or iron are present. This gives a vintage style but still very present instead.
It may be noted, hanging lamps in the kitchen, making a nod to an industrial style.