- The lobby of the Renaissance Hotel Baronette modern design in Michigan
- Luxury Villas & Spa Hotel Salvator Angelos Angelopoulos
- A deco fashionista
- Electric awning
- Arthur Bonnet kitchen
- 20 main sources of inspiration for the design of modern bedroom
- Shelves, boxes and wall in blue
- Do It Yourself: dining room
- Cook according to Feng Shui to bring good luck and prosperity
- Beautiful and comfortable hammock chair with stand – 20 ideas for your home
A small Parisian loft
In a space of the twentieth century, the architect Muriel Cibot made his little nest.
She longed for a space where the transition is seamless and all adjustable at will.
The highlight of this Parisian loft is its dazzling light. Large windows let in a continuous flow of light in the place. White walls and multiply the effect.
The style is very clean, very simple. Touches of color brighten the whole, but there is no obstacle to the brightness. The architects have a rough side. The wood, wool, or iron are present. This gives a vintage style but still very present instead.
It may be noted, hanging lamps in the kitchen, making a nod to an industrial style.