- In The Kitchen
- Diamonds and curves in natural bath
- 18 ideas for Christmas decorations in the garden or on the balcony to make your own
- Sofa Turquoise
- Apartment with colorful vintage look
- White shelving system with integrated buffet
- Modern Oriental Terrace adapted
- Innovative crystal planter for hanging Maria Bujalska
- Sleeping with wood and white in the attic
A small Parisian loft
In a space of the twentieth century, the architect Muriel Cibot made his little nest.
She longed for a space where the transition is seamless and all adjustable at will.
The highlight of this Parisian loft is its dazzling light. Large windows let in a continuous flow of light in the place. White walls and multiply the effect.
The style is very clean, very simple. Touches of color brighten the whole, but there is no obstacle to the brightness. The architects have a rough side. The wood, wool, or iron are present. This gives a vintage style but still very present instead.
It may be noted, hanging lamps in the kitchen, making a nod to an industrial style.