- Windows and skylights for more natural light
- Hangers as decorative wall decoration
- Stone and glass opens to the landscape
- Room with parquet
- The collection of lamps by Viso – Hollywood glamor and elegance
- Craft ideas for Halloween, require neither time nor much money
- 49 ideas for laminate – Unlimited variety of design for modern spaces
- Integrate the Green wall or oranische elements in the architecture
- A unique hotel in Lisbon
- Christmas Gifts for 15 ideas to make your own
A small Parisian loft
In a space of the twentieth century, the architect Muriel Cibot made his little nest.
She longed for a space where the transition is seamless and all adjustable at will.
The highlight of this Parisian loft is its dazzling light. Large windows let in a continuous flow of light in the place. White walls and multiply the effect.
The style is very clean, very simple. Touches of color brighten the whole, but there is no obstacle to the brightness. The architects have a rough side. The wood, wool, or iron are present. This gives a vintage style but still very present instead.
It may be noted, hanging lamps in the kitchen, making a nod to an industrial style.