- 9 myths about organic swimming pond in the organic garden
- Decoration ideas for balcony and terrace – 20 opportunities for facility
- Organize adventure holidays – tips for Safari and Travel in South Africa
- Modern fireplace in living room and terrace slopes
- Creative Designer Device Smiirl counts of Facebook fans in real time
- Modern bedroom interior – Equipment for travel enthusiasts
- Autumn decorate the mantel-25 creative craft ideas
- Ergonomic garden chair
- Living hell
- Green Bathroom
A small Parisian loft
In a space of the twentieth century, the architect Muriel Cibot made his little nest.
She longed for a space where the transition is seamless and all adjustable at will.
The highlight of this Parisian loft is its dazzling light. Large windows let in a continuous flow of light in the place. White walls and multiply the effect.
The style is very clean, very simple. Touches of color brighten the whole, but there is no obstacle to the brightness. The architects have a rough side. The wood, wool, or iron are present. This gives a vintage style but still very present instead.
It may be noted, hanging lamps in the kitchen, making a nod to an industrial style.