- Block color: red and blue
- Ikea dresser embellish creative – creating the nursery
- Fuchsia pear and blue patterned carpet on the balcony
- Creating a garden and to protect against the wind – Tips and Tricks
- Packed in an American diner look
- Tips for winter garden – green oasis center privacy
- Garden Picnic with vintage chic
- Contemporary shelf design inspired by the basic structures in nature
- Winter flowering plants are beautiful as Christmas decoration
- ETW Monaco Solln
A small Parisian loft
In a space of the twentieth century, the architect Muriel Cibot made his little nest.
She longed for a space where the transition is seamless and all adjustable at will.
The highlight of this Parisian loft is its dazzling light. Large windows let in a continuous flow of light in the place. White walls and multiply the effect.
The style is very clean, very simple. Touches of color brighten the whole, but there is no obstacle to the brightness. The architects have a rough side. The wood, wool, or iron are present. This gives a vintage style but still very present instead.
It may be noted, hanging lamps in the kitchen, making a nod to an industrial style.