- Baroque cash drawers in the hallway light
- Deco made in Ikea
- House with balcony – modern concept, implemented by Ryo Matsui in Tokyo
- White bench and coat rack in the hallway close
- Dining room with pictures and paintings
- Pots -20 designed for you ideas and cutting tissue
- Corner shelf white for more storage space
- Pillows and accessories such as shelves
- Pink paper painted with floral motifs
- Configure Stylish wardrobe for the bedroom itself
A small Parisian loft
In a space of the twentieth century, the architect Muriel Cibot made his little nest.
She longed for a space where the transition is seamless and all adjustable at will.
The highlight of this Parisian loft is its dazzling light. Large windows let in a continuous flow of light in the place. White walls and multiply the effect.
The style is very clean, very simple. Touches of color brighten the whole, but there is no obstacle to the brightness. The architects have a rough side. The wood, wool, or iron are present. This gives a vintage style but still very present instead.
It may be noted, hanging lamps in the kitchen, making a nod to an industrial style.