- An environmentally friendly and healthy bedroom set without PBDE
- Maintain the garden in autumn – enjoy a green landscape more
- Sofa and ottoman in black leather
- 'S Room with bunk beds in Rosé
- Remain after
- Mixture of styles modern fireplace
- Wooden kitchen counter
- Painted patterned paper in the living room
- Large veranda in white
- Contemporary Fine Arts Center
A small Parisian loft
In a space of the twentieth century, the architect Muriel Cibot made his little nest.
She longed for a space where the transition is seamless and all adjustable at will.
The highlight of this Parisian loft is its dazzling light. Large windows let in a continuous flow of light in the place. White walls and multiply the effect.
The style is very clean, very simple. Touches of color brighten the whole, but there is no obstacle to the brightness. The architects have a rough side. The wood, wool, or iron are present. This gives a vintage style but still very present instead.
It may be noted, hanging lamps in the kitchen, making a nod to an industrial style.