- Send umbrella stand designs for the modern industrial design
- Wooden wall and cement
- Independent house with covered balconies and overhead projectors
- Red stool with floral motifs
- Dining room design is pure pleasure: 107 Ideas
- Suspension basket blue and white dining room
- Installation of industrial life style – ideas for a loft style environment
- Duplex penthouse apartment bring out London lifestyle
- Apartment Skybox modern design offers excellent panoramic views
- Combines living room furniture sofa designs, elegance and comfort
A wooden extension
Discover the excellent blog Planet Deco Lilly Rose, this realization is not made an extension made to enlarge the surface became too poor for its occupants.
In fact, the owners have fallen under the charm of this old millstone 1870 and its beautiful garden surrounded by roses.
The house was previously large enough for the whole family has become too close to the birth of the fourth child. The owners have decided to appeal to the architect Stéphane Beranger (DPLG) to complete this expansion. Author of several embodiments wood in Paris, Stéphane has created an extension of modern style rather generous in terms of space, open to the garden and letting in light.
Connecting the millstone to the extension was done by opening the wall of the old kitchen. With a total area of 70m ², the new wing of the house contains a living room and a master suite equipped with a shower and a toilet.
Linking the new branch of the existing house and barn, the kitchen is the center of this expansion project. White with the white lacquered furniture, this room provides a glimpse of the sunken garden of the new show.
The extension is bathed in natural light thanks to the positioning of windows on all facades.
The owners have chosen not to furnish the living room much to allow fluid movement in this new space. Pity that the use of wood windows is not highlighted in the living room to homogenize all.
The opening in the chamber can come and go in the garden. This opening gives a lot of freedom to parents and facilitate their movements in their suite.
Ultimately, this extension gives full satisfaction to this large family for a total cost (labor, materials and architect's fees included) 270 000 € TTC..