- The Fallingwater House by Frank Lloyd Wright remains eternal classics
- Optical White brick wall
- Innovative table design for reception room
- Modern living room furniture in solid wood and exotic colored
- Make the children's room with chipboard
- Throw on the bench
- Living room ceiling design, let the new light room
- Sunken tub and cement
- Concrete Planters – functional and creative designs
- Use the main elements in Japan garden for your own garden
An interior decoration to the minimum
Decorating our home is always very important.
It is our personality, our way of being. In short, it represents us.
Today the decoration is more minimalist. With the help of modern and sleek accessories, we create more fluid and light decorations.
The interior designers play a lot more about the materials, shapes and colors. The goal now is to find the perfect accessory that will not overcharge the room, but rather who will value.
The hallmarks of an interior decoration are the minimum simplicity, fluidity and purification.