- Spring Getaway – Romantic Weekend in Venice Netherlands
- Natural decoration
- Open dining room with green accents retro
- Break in style with disco ball
- Eames Turquoise first printed color wallpaper
- Make craft ideas with leftover wallpaper-Creative Home decoration itself
- Craft ideas for Halloween, require neither time nor much money
- Mosaic in beige and red
- Mixture of modern and old
An interior decoration to the minimum
Decorating our home is always very important.
It is our personality, our way of being. In short, it represents us.
Today the decoration is more minimalist. With the help of modern and sleek accessories, we create more fluid and light decorations.
The interior designers play a lot more about the materials, shapes and colors. The goal now is to find the perfect accessory that will not overcharge the room, but rather who will value.
The hallmarks of an interior decoration are the minimum simplicity, fluidity and purification.