- Light furniture look shabby
- Classic living room with a romantic touch
- Blue tones for a cozy atmosphere in the living room
- Garden stone fountain – 25 ideas for decorative fountains
- Arc lamp over the table of the dining room
- A wooden bookcase in the center of the house
- Make a Christmas wreath and decorate with natural materials
- Fall of 2015 in the living room
- Edwardian villa in melbourne
- Create cozy dining room with 20 creative ideas Herbstdeko
An interior decoration to the minimum
Decorating our home is always very important.
It is our personality, our way of being. In short, it represents us.
Today the decoration is more minimalist. With the help of modern and sleek accessories, we create more fluid and light decorations.
The interior designers play a lot more about the materials, shapes and colors. The goal now is to find the perfect accessory that will not overcharge the room, but rather who will value.
The hallmarks of an interior decoration are the minimum simplicity, fluidity and purification.