- Combination of wood and glass
- Colorful wooden chairs in the dining room
- Boilermaker Artificial Christmas Tree – Christmas balls idea
- Contemporary lounge chair in brown leather
- Modern penthouse apartment in Montreal by designer Julie Charbonneau
- Precipitate design water jug represents a new way of living
- Modern wooden deer
- Carbon fiber chair design "Luno" Il Hoon Roh
- Patterned paper painted on the stairs
- Comfortable sleeping area with a single bed in alcove
Colorful Decorative Pillows – Beautiful decorations and ideas for home sewing
Colorful decorative pillows bring color, pattern and texture to any room. They soften the hard edges of furniture and create a much more comfortable space. You can look elegant or just plain fun. Cushion covers are a simple, quick and inexpensive to sew project. When buying fabric, also note the cleaning instructions. We have compiled some easy ideas for you sew.
Colorful decorative pillow - old sequined dress in a shiny sewing project for you
Mix glitter and glue and paint a heart in the corner
You can even cut the old t-shirts into pieces and sew this bright and cheerful pillow itself.
Pillow with encouraging words for motivation. Do what you love, live your dream, start creating
A beautiful loop can turn any object into a small gift
Type of pillow inspired by Josef Albers or pillows treated as works of art
Turn old sweaters into pillows
Embellishment simple: Sometimes you just need a simple little thing. Triangles or black bands.
Freezer paper to make stencils
This is a damn good way to reuse a man's shirt, do not you think?
sunny felt flower - a whole bunch of felt petals on the other
Patchwork and stamp
black and white lace
Mimic peacock feathers