- New look with wall and olive green colored background
- Modern apartment in New York with sleek furnishings and decoration
- Glasfalttür garden
- Organic compost from wood build yourself – instructions in easy steps
- A big dandelion on the bed
- Sign Herbstlich – sexy pumpkins to make their own
- Toncellis carbon fiber high-tech kitchen and Liquid Metal
- Make, decorate and can act Кleine airy rooms comfortably
- Wall decoration in the girls room
cement tiles from Spain
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/