- Apartment New York classic and modern
- Tinker lamp yourself – original idea with hangers
- Barn House Design by Yukiharu Suzuki & Associatres
- The work in the room with colorful wall stickers children
- Modern Kitchen
- Apartment in Paris offers comfortable living in a minimalist style
- 33 ideas for decorating with wall stickers – to revitalize the walls and furniture
- A Sicilian villa
- Chandelier over the bed
- Renovated house in New York City boasts a new facade design
cement tiles from Spain
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/