- Bench for the balcony
- 20 creative ideas for art decoration with lantern in the garden to make your own
- More colors for children's rooms
- The modern furniture with storage space saving cost and space
- Blue tones for a cozy atmosphere in the living room
- White cabinet with baskets
- Blue kitchen in country style
- boxes of fruit for cookbooks
- Dining table long table
- Build garden pond – a water garden design options
cement tiles from Spain
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/