- Romantic room with playful accents
- Summer in Europe – Nature and peace instead of crowded beaches
- 10 Tips Landscaping: a harmonious
- Living room
- White leather sofa
- Designer Chair by Benjamin Hubert serves as a hammock
- Converted old warehouse into a modern apartment in Dusseldorf
- "Dots" – renovation and remodeling a house frankfurter
- Charming small apartment gets a new look with modern color accents
- Pergola and trellis in the garden – Stylish Ideas for Garden Design
Choose the perfect Christmas tree – fresh green pine tips
Looking for the perfect Christmas tree? What variety of tree is better? How can we keep the tree fresh longer? No, we all know how we should choose the Christmas tree. Here are some tips on what to consider before buying one.
Tips for choosing the Christmas tree
You must first be clear about what you want. Each tree variety is a bit 'different, is the most beautiful Christmas tree shaped to the needs of the family. For example, if you have children, you should choose pine or fir tree with soft needles instead of spruce. Verify if the tree is fresh. Putting a needle in half. Costs fir can be folded easily and will not break.
Select a Christmas tree - hard or soft needles
Make sure that if many needles fall off. Look for a tree with a uniform color. Some types of Christmas trees have a dark green color, but if they are very dry, gray - green tones.
Keep your Christmas tree fresh longer
Refresh the tree trunk. Once you bring home the Christmas tree, cut about 1 cm from the trunk of the tree and put it in the water. After cutting, the needles will remain fresh longer. Do not forget to measure the size of the structure. Before leaving, measure the height of the ceiling.
enjoy fresh green in the living room
Set your tree in a cool place. It can happen to you to place the tree next to the stove, but it would dry out the tree.
Festive decorating the Christmas tree
Money Tree Christmas Decorations
gold and red
fresh green needles