- Riders scale zebra look in the bright hallway with wooden floor
- Design House uses light as an essential element in
- Home Library with a long shelf
- Fast terrarium instructions – put on a mini garden!
- 1000 Roses for Two Bridges Public art installation in the city
- The Porcelain Tiles – 52 Models with Natural Look
- Industrial interior
- Carton House serves as a showroom for new lamps design
- Living room design trendy Purple Orchid
- Colorful pattern wallpaper
Choose the perfect Christmas tree – fresh green pine tips
Looking for the perfect Christmas tree? What variety of tree is better? How can we keep the tree fresh longer? No, we all know how we should choose the Christmas tree. Here are some tips on what to consider before buying one.
Tips for choosing the Christmas tree
You must first be clear about what you want. Each tree variety is a bit 'different, is the most beautiful Christmas tree shaped to the needs of the family. For example, if you have children, you should choose pine or fir tree with soft needles instead of spruce. Verify if the tree is fresh. Putting a needle in half. Costs fir can be folded easily and will not break.
Select a Christmas tree - hard or soft needles
Make sure that if many needles fall off. Look for a tree with a uniform color. Some types of Christmas trees have a dark green color, but if they are very dry, gray - green tones.
Keep your Christmas tree fresh longer
Refresh the tree trunk. Once you bring home the Christmas tree, cut about 1 cm from the trunk of the tree and put it in the water. After cutting, the needles will remain fresh longer. Do not forget to measure the size of the structure. Before leaving, measure the height of the ceiling.
enjoy fresh green in the living room
Set your tree in a cool place. It can happen to you to place the tree next to the stove, but it would dry out the tree.
Festive decorating the Christmas tree
Money Tree Christmas Decorations
gold and red
fresh green needles