- Wood floors in Shabby Chic
- Exclusive loft
- Living with hooks yellow
- Facades insulation and renovation advantages of wood paneling
- O Dekopalme in the modern dining room
- New carpet
- Creative wall design in the living room – ideas for colorful wallpapers
- Collage cool to the work area
- The color of the wall in Blue Violet
- wall image in the workplace
Contemporary wooden table – Table base raw steel
Dining table in modern wood with rough edges and a sleek appearance seems to be almost imaginary. Reflections but done with their "Living Table." Plateau consists of a sheet of smooth oak. It is wide, 25 mm thick and has a slight irregularity (natural). Steel base is available in different colors -. graphite, taupe, white or Corten steel This organic combination of wood on a steel geometry gives it a sleek and modern look, creating a nice contrast between hot and cold.
Contemporary wooden dining
Jagged edges of the table above give the table a bit 'of something. This detail could attract and encourage you to touch the smooth surface. A rule would be less interesting, is not it? Modern houses hug the wood tones and natural materials complement hotter and hotter in the inner region. Wheat and pale shades bring nature to your home.
Wooden table room Reflexes
The dominant feature of the table is the plate in oak, so that it is possible to combine with the chairs from a negative material. That bright, white acrylic, black, colored or aluminum - the contrast is just as remarkable.