- Apartment renovation – small studio gets new look
- Lighting Pendant Fuchsia
- Nursery with colorful details
- Kitchen / dining room
- Making small rooms are larger with a mirror
- Wall boards for the kitchen
- Conservation of the mounting plate
- Texture and shape as elements of modern design garden design
- Simply iPhone 5S – combination of design, functionality and ergonomics
- Conservatory with a glass roof
Contemporary wooden table – Table base raw steel
Dining table in modern wood with rough edges and a sleek appearance seems to be almost imaginary. Reflections but done with their "Living Table." Plateau consists of a sheet of smooth oak. It is wide, 25 mm thick and has a slight irregularity (natural). Steel base is available in different colors -. graphite, taupe, white or Corten steel This organic combination of wood on a steel geometry gives it a sleek and modern look, creating a nice contrast between hot and cold.
Contemporary wooden dining
Jagged edges of the table above give the table a bit 'of something. This detail could attract and encourage you to touch the smooth surface. A rule would be less interesting, is not it? Modern houses hug the wood tones and natural materials complement hotter and hotter in the inner region. Wheat and pale shades bring nature to your home.
Wooden table room Reflexes
The dominant feature of the table is the plate in oak, so that it is possible to combine with the chairs from a negative material. That bright, white acrylic, black, colored or aluminum - the contrast is just as remarkable.