- Herbstdeko do it yourself – Decorate with nature's treasures
- Lounge Chair by Vondom – a sleeping chair for the garden
- A restaurant in the dynamic Deco
- Go on a world tour with the retro wallpaper design of PIXERS
- Food for kids birthday – 15 tasty recipes with summer fruits
- Original office desk designs enhance the performance
- Equipped with high-gloss finish kitchen
- House for Australia in a minimalist style Turner
- Making small rooms are larger with a mirror
- Lino "Evy" cherry blossom motif romantic beach house
Set velvet cushion chair design Slokoski in a portrait frame
With frame and inspired by the Baroque style, and upholstery velvet purpose is the design "President frame" extravagant chair of the Bulgarian society Slokoski a successful blend of classic and modern dar. It impresses with a unique design and look chic, accented by floral ornaments and decorations.
chair design is reminiscent of the baroque aesthetic
The upholstered chair was set in a framework with which his portrait eccentric nature staged. If you have such a piece of furniture at home, it immediately becomes the eye and invites you to enjoy comfortable seating and relaxing. If the object design always staged with special lighting, its splendor is particularly well to the fore. The armchair dreamer design allows us to another time.
Classic meets modern
The aesthetic chair with basswood is really a feast for the eyes. The frame is decorated with intricate carvings, polished, painted and executed in gold or fine silver. The seat has been constructed from plywood and foam and covered with soft upholstery velvet.
Frame silver finish or gold
The velvet upholstery is available in gray or deep purple. By special request, other colors are possible.
Accessory high quality home in a gilt frame
The extravagant design Slokoski chair has the ability to revitalize and enrich the environment. It comes as a focus of high quality with a positive or decorating a house to its best advantage. The design is based on the idea of cause not only old memories of the past, but also those who are yet to come. The Sessl was recently exhibited at the furniture Maison & Objet in Paris.
"Chair Frame" in Indigo Purple with Silver Frame
The choice of material contributes to the elegant look of
Design armchair with wooden frames
Velvet seat upholstered in gray
The Baroque style, presented in a modern way
President frame the Paris Exhibition