- Exclusive kitchen made of wood or veneer – "Diamonds" by Giancarlo Vengi
- Interior Design with colors how colors affect our mood?
- Orange shower with wooden floor
- 21 practical ideas for self-cabinet built from wooden pallets
- Gray sofa red with decorative elements
- Ceramic jug
- Custom wallpaper
- In the installation of the light in air "Cloud" Grey Pants
- Japanese Garden Design – important to know the construction of the dry garden
- A hut in a Parisian apartment
Fast garden planning in three easy steps
We show you three simple steps to planning early garden. Prepare a garden plan for measuring and distributing garden sense. These documents will be useful later.
Quick Garden Planning - Step 1 - Garden measurement
Start with the first step of rapid garden planning - a sketch base. First, the limits of the surface of the sheet, which officially belongs to you as a garden. Mark and measure the distance between the house and driveway, sidewalk, fence wood, walls and garage. Let you have the time - after each change you can see the original version.
Quick Garden Planning - Step 2 - Prepare drawings
Once you have applied all the important elements in the sketch, copy 4-5 times Copying You can then apply each year a map of the plant - where what is planted. In this way, you will always keep an overview in the future, and even if you are planning a renovation or want to build wooden pergola, you will never hesitate.
Quick Garden Planning Step 3 - Apply the changes
In the last sketch can be labeled with different numbers of plant species. If you later replace plants or flowers, you can simply activate a new number. Planning programs in modern online can help in the task - you can even make a three-dimensional Makete your garden. We'll show you some examples of how fast garden planning can actually watch.
Patio - garden planners online are different perspectives
Year plan for the garden - 1-2 years
Year plan for garden design - 2-3 years
Garden Planning - Sketch of changes in year 3
Small garden, angled
Another perspective on the allocation
Flowers and plants - Prepare detailed sketch
plants and apply brand - top view
Good planning makes gardening