- Double bed with headboard stucco
- 25 ideas for adorable Easter table decorations – A visual treat
- Articles by Volo green eco toilet Altamarea
- White sofa in living room
- Quick Ideas Decor Creepy Halloween Crafts -23 to make your own
- Open kitchen with dining table
- Individual garden design ideas for gardening and landscaping
- Build retaining wall in the garden itself – simple and practical guide
- Modern furniture with light furniture
- Modern kitchen with work area
Feng Shui Bedroom Set -10 practical ideas to feel good
Who wants to coexist in harmony with its environment, can respect the rules of Feng Shui and easily create a healthier and more idyllic in your own four walls balanced atmosphere. Feng Shui is the art of harmonious setting in the areas of life and work environment. It is a philosophy of life that is complex oriented towards a better quality of life. A Feng Shui bedroom is responsible for your well-being and restful sleep. In addition, good ventilation, good lighting is also very important.
Feng Shui Bedroom design - creating an oasis of calm at home
We met briefly the principles of Feng Shui most important to you and invite you to take a look if you want to be consistent with your Umbegung shot. The feng shui bedroom has a good rest, retirement, protection and security. It is desirable that the room would lie to the west of the house (in a bit of activity in the area on the first floor). The southern regions are particularly well suited for creative people.
Feng Shui bedroom furniture
In the bedroom, they do not need the furniture and the most important accessories that can arise no sense of apprehension.
- Feng Shui works with all styles of decoration.
- Choose a bed with a sturdy metal frame and solid wood frame
Instructions for setting up a room Feng Shui: Order Systems
A bedroom should be something from the bathroom is where the flow Extension positive energy can be lost.
- The bed should not be placed directly on the floor - the cold ground can affect you negatively.
- Your bed should be at least 1 meter away from a window, not be set up in the corner and not under the beams.
- The bed should not be in a room feng shui between windows or doors.
- The head of the bed, you should always put up a solid wall, which also has no water pipes or heating are located.
- Install shelves or cabinets not on the bed
How should we arrange the furniture in Feng Shui Bedroom?
- At the foot of your bed no mirror should be suspended, the bed should not also point to a door
- Slatted blinds and curtains are important to detect residential atmosphere in the bedroom Feng Shui
- Sharp edges and corners should not show on the bed
Colors instead of sleeping
It is important that the colors radiate harmony room. Neutral and soft colors are very suitable for a feng shui bedroom. The furniture must be fitted to the other in the model and color. Avoid loud colors, loud colors.
What is still needed for a relaxed and happy environment?
- Plants are of course a must, because they minimize the negative energies and help clean the air
- Order, cleanliness and clarity Vedas were held
- Asian accessories go great with it
- The more modest decoration, best
- Laundry and other things you do not want to store in the room
- Avoid computers, televisions, including electrical equipment in Feng Shui Bedroom
Harmonious interior - indirect lighting
House established under the laws of Feng Shui
In a Feng Shui bedroom is simply feel good
Blue room in a minimalist style
Modern Feng Shui Design
Romantic feel-good atmosphere in the room
Feng Shui accessories for bedrooms
Small decoration in the room
Cozy Interior Design
Feng Shui system