- Wardrobe of different elements
- Tree in the workplace
- Unique sink designs in wood with elegant rounded shapes
- Modern concrete house of Mexico, with high ceilings and spacious interiors
- Creating a mini-pond – a small oasis on the balcony
- Modern apartment with minimalist interior design in Bucharest
- White dining table "Stockholm"
- A Parisian interior
- 15 ideas to make your own clothes hook – hall and nursery decor
- Rice paper wallpaper design with energizing effect Artmuro
A stunning modern apartment with kitchen fronts laser cutting
This apartment was renovated in 2010 by the architects I29. Customers are a family with two children in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The highlight of the apartment is a sculptural kitchen cabinet fronts with laser cutting. These white from floor to ceiling and is very special panels of decorative elements. The dominant color of white wall combined with white epoxy flooring creates a wonderful feeling of peace and serenity.
Modern apartment with a highlight exceptional
The family's apartment is on the fourth and fifth floor of a building in southern Amsterdam. The interior design of the original with rooms for staff, a double hall and long hallways with lots of doors has been completely renovated and transformed into a spacious apartment full of light and air.
Modern apartment - kitchen and pure white pine panels
Outstanding kitchen with facades Laser cutting is a fascinating eye-catcher inside. The results of the abstract patterns in a dynamic mixture of open and closed cabinets, the holes also serve as wardrobe handles. These findings irregular dimensions give the kitchen a nice depth. An atrium with open staircases allows natural light from a large skylight floods the room. An entire wall and the stairs are covered with light pine, which also creates a visual link with the furniture in the master bedroom. The bathroom is equipped with Patricia Urquoila structured tiles and cabinets.
white furniture kitchen island and black
open living room - light and airy
Block of pine wood against the white kitchen
pine wall and sliding door