- 16 beautiful bed design ideas for hanging on the terrace or in the garden
- Remove the top floor – great idea you can use the space
- Designer shoes are made of wood and cut and hung the wall
- Yellow fork and frame romantic bedroom
- Garden furniture and terrace – saving space and modern design
- Retro furniture in the living room open
- Beautiful and comfortable hammock chair with stand – 20 ideas for your home
- Wall Decoration fuchsia
- The modern furniture with storage space saving cost and space
- 3d visualized attic studio in Düsseldorf by Ando
Front garden design – practical tips and ideas for amateur gardeners
Learn important tips and ideas on how you can make your front yard - combine taste with plants, shrubs and flowers for the perfect design that will attract the attention of passersby.
Design front garden - you privacy by shrubs
If you want to design your garden, there are several options to choose from. English-style garden has a large lawn where children and pets can play. A concrete path leads to the house. Nearby, often before the medium-high shrubs are planted windows offer privacy to the first floor. Planting gourds hanging guard on the second floor room and privacy for residents. If you have a house on a hill, you can create several terraces step like, which are connected by a staircase.
Design front garden - with or without a fence?
A wooden fence can become a part of the garden when it is low. High barrier to entry door is closed and can seem rude. Who wants more privacy, you can create a water garden and stone path in front of the fence - this way the garden is mysterious and exotic. Devote much attention to the types of plants you want to replant in the front yard - conifers and shrubs should be preferred. Alljährige plants are also a nice design, regardless of the build season. Another good idea is to organize planter in the front yard. In winter, you can then take home. Be inspired by our suggestions and combinations of decorative elements and greenery - and make our own front yard!
Home with English garden
Terrace in the front yard and retaining wall natural stone
Front English garden combines several shrubs
Creating a court in the country style - fruit trees and stone path in the center
Pergola and marble statues lead guests at home
The small details in garden design with great effect
Combine water garden plants and for comfort
Garden with pond creates a mysterious atmosphere
Exotic garden with pebble path and cacti
Small garden with evergreen plants in pots
Palm trees and exotic plants in the front yard