- Modern Shabby Chic
- Table and chairs Thonet and Advent
- Dining room set in black
- Contemporary upholstered furniture by Alpa Salotti sofa designs with feel-good factor
- Rio Lounge Chair Design by Softline combines function and aesthetics
- "Panton Chair" in an open kitchen
- Architects incorporated a modern garden in a greenhouse
- Daybed unconventional bases
- White Wardrobe
- Front glass in the kitchen
Home game of life concept reveals the beauty of concrete
We present a concept of fashion life in the Czech Republic, which describes the cold beauty of the architectural concrete and opposes the warm color of the wood furniture. The interior may seem simple at first glance, but the contrast between the materials create a contemporary and elegant setting. And if you look at the beautiful furniture of concrete, it feels a little 'how to make your own apartment house / just like that. If you want to set a minimalist home, these ideas will love for sure!
Implement the house - living with walls and ceilings of exposed concrete
Because of the cold and uncomfortable - this house in the Czech Republic seems open and bright spacious living room is completely enclosed in concrete - that creates a visual connection between the different areas. Interior designers have decided to create colors with contrasting textures. The soft padding of wool, high brightness bar in the kitchen, glass balustrade, the rustic beauty of the dining table in the form of wood a modern look. Even if you like the inside, and if you also want to set up your home, then you come to the help of these tips.
House has established - bringing the natural beauty of concrete support
You want to set a minimalist house minimalist These tips will help?:
- You dress the walls of exposed concrete - prefabricated panels are offered. The ceiling of the white race, covering the floor with oak wood laminate finish.
- Align with minimalist furniture with clean lines sparingly. A gray upholstered sofa, a coffee table and a small kitchen with a rustic kitchen counter light. Do not use decoration.
- Look very cool, concrete furniture - but they are also always very easy to clean and durable. A sink is a true and real eye-catcher when it is combined with stainless steel taps.
White minimalist kitchen with cooking island and dining room
Coffered ceiling in concrete
The built-in wardrobe with glass wall