- The new generation of sustainable building materials and insulation
- Vintage in bathroom
- Photo with wooden frame on the piano
- Kitchen with sitting area
- White shelving system with integrated buffet
- Living in a bungalow with retro furniture
- Bathroom tile bathroom with black green carpet
- Green and red house
- 11 golden rules for attractive landscaping and garden order
- 24 wall color ideas that give spring atmosphere in the home
Magic Christmas Lights – LED decorating the house
Decorating the Christmas tree is not complete without the magical glow of the lights. These small lamps to light up the Christmas tree and light the way of the chimney Christmas tree for Santa Claus. In the past, people started this tradition and used candles to light the Christmas tree. Nowadays, LEDs are widely available on the market in a variety of shapes and colors.
Garlands LEDs of different shapes and colors
If you need to buy new lights for the Christmas tree, then you also need ideas for their shape and size. The market offers a variety of beautiful designs. Carefully read the manufacturer's label on the box, their advice and instructions. The length of the light string is also taken into consideration. 50 or 100 lights - Think about what the most appropriate for your decor. The key to successful Christmas lighting is the perfect setting. It is not recommended to connect more than three strings. It would be better to use shorter chains.
LED in the corridor
If you want to hang the lights outside, make sure you get out there on the catch, so you can connect the lights. Use pliers to attach the chains. For a nice effect, catchy, select lights in red, green, blue and white. If you decorate the Christmas tree with the lights, divides them into sections. In this way, you avoid clutter. And of course, you should always keep safety in mind.
lush garlands of the fireplace
Combine candles and fairy lights
Make the Christmas tree