- Design table and chair Modravy Dva my group
- Furniture Rattan Garden
- Poly rattan garden furniture on Trend – Cheap, durable and easy to clean
- Designer chair made of bamboo – sustainability and innovation of MOSO
- Design Ashtray resemble vivid sculptures of plants
- 17 Autumn decoration ideas impress with originality and naturalness
- Home Staging Berlin
- Decoration for New Year Party – Creative ideas for an unforgettable evening
- Syllabus stay in turquoise and white
- Wicker chairs in the bay window
Modern staircase design with LED lights on the shore in Plymouth
This modern stair design is almost on the beach in Plymouth and was designed by Gillespie Yunnie Architects Architectural Studio. The specialty of this staircase is not only a modern design, but also the integrated LED lighting, which makes the stairs in the evening a real show.
Modern staircase design meets historic architecture in Plymouth
The modern design staircase was built next to an old historic stone wall of Royal William Yard. The modern design and bright LED lights create a nice contrast with the architecture of ancient wall. The stairs connecting not only the top of the wall to the ground, but guarantee a good view of the harbor.
The stairs modern design with LED lights of different colors
The design of the Royal William yard staircase was designed with square geometric shapes with a modern architecture. The highlight of the stairs, however, occurs in the evening, where the real glory of the project is revealed. The stairs were equipped with LED lights on both sides that glow in different colors in the dark. Therefore, it is quite normal when you see the stairs in the evening blue lights in purple, orange, yellow or red.
Stairs connecting the upper part of the wall to the base
Stairs illuminated in red with panoramic views
Green LED inside
The modern design of the staircase
The design of the staircase in Plymouth day
The beautiful view of the water surface
Views of the port of Plymouth
Photos of Richard Downer