- Colorful striped rug
- House Kathryn Tyler
- Radiator Guide: Spoilt for choice
- Loft in New York
- Plant with wood
- Modern baby bedding in pure white of baby Suommo – Luxury and Comfort
- Wallpaper with floral pattern
- Furniture design – handmade desk with attractive shape
- Vanity mosaic tiles
- Room with attached bathroom
O13 Coffee Bar in Thessaloniki
The O13 is a lively industrial inside winks to 60 years in decoration.
The metal and wood are everywhere for furniture combining high bar tables and a dining area facing a large bay window.
The Greek designer Minas Kosmindis is inspired by the sea in the choice of materials. The bar is clad in bronze and recreating patterns of fish scales.
The O13 seduced by its simplicity in the choice of colors and lighting, punctuated by fantasies and recalls the history and activity of the port city.