- DIY: murals of old signs
- Christmas decoration in white and green – the color scheme naturally beautiful
- House Waterfront
- Italian designer lamps by Italamp with Swarovski Elements
- Sofa in the kitchen
- Baroque Dressing
- Great Wall in Orange
- Kitchen timber-framed house
- Here are some tips for keeping ornamental grasses – how exactly do you do?
- Colorful accessories distributed in space
O13 Coffee Bar in Thessaloniki
The O13 is a lively industrial inside winks to 60 years in decoration.
The metal and wood are everywhere for furniture combining high bar tables and a dining area facing a large bay window.
The Greek designer Minas Kosmindis is inspired by the sea in the choice of materials. The bar is clad in bronze and recreating patterns of fish scales.
The O13 seduced by its simplicity in the choice of colors and lighting, punctuated by fantasies and recalls the history and activity of the port city.