- Underwater Photos by Mark Mawson you dive into a world of color
- wall design in the eyes of graffiti and stool silver strain
- Romantic chandelier-lit kitchen
- Double vanity with glass sink
- Establishment Studio – inspired by the idea of gothic culture
- Modern bathroom equipment – practical design tips
- Charlotte Rust
- Restaurant LAH!
- Wallpaper with floral pattern
- Contemporary chandeliers
O13 Coffee Bar in Thessaloniki
The O13 is a lively industrial inside winks to 60 years in decoration.
The metal and wood are everywhere for furniture combining high bar tables and a dining area facing a large bay window.
The Greek designer Minas Kosmindis is inspired by the sea in the choice of materials. The bar is clad in bronze and recreating patterns of fish scales.
The O13 seduced by its simplicity in the choice of colors and lighting, punctuated by fantasies and recalls the history and activity of the port city.