- Ideas for Wood Inspired Kitchens with Natural Appearance
- 25 Ideas for a seating area for outside and inside the exclusive
- Interior design ideas for stylish rug design comfortable and charming
- Holiday event of the year – water park "Tropical Islands"
- Modern wood house on a steeply sloping site in Mexico
- Modern wicker chairs and a table to eat simple,
- Scandinavian Design in the space concept of "Maja" Decoration of Flat
- 10 ideas for extraordinary gifts for Mothers
- Lava Studio Designer corner sofa corner Vertjet tert any living environment,
- Wooden holiday home blends harmoniously with the forest landscape
Pebbles in the garden-the application possibilities of the construction material
The stones in the garden have a wide range of applications - from deposits to the garden, driveway, patio, above ground for the garden pond, except for decoration - the possibilities are virtually endless. We try an overview of different types lend.
Stones in the garden - granite pieces
Granite, which is exposed to weather conditions, fragmentation over time into small pieces. It creates small stones with red color will become clearer over time. This stone is perfect as flooring for the garden or patio. It is an affordable alternative, the price can vary. The disadvantage of stones in the garden is that small pieces of stone or stick to the skin and can then scratch the floor of the house. This is why you need to change your shoes in the house. If you want to create a garden path, you must divide the granite layers. It is better to have a compact mass with suitable adhesive / ask when buying parts granite / noise. Regular weeding is necessary.
Stones in the garden - River Stones
The river stones are small stones, oval are available in different colors and shapes. Usually, orange, brown, or gray, or various mixtures of colors. Depending on where the price can vary greatly, but they are basically a cheap way - know in advance about the price and the formula by which they can calculate the necessary amount - usually dealers familiar with this area and can be very useful. These stones are very well as decoration, as a room divider or as a garnish.
In addition to the decorative evergreen plants
Landscaping with stone
Exotic touch to the garden
River stones for the garden in a country style
From stones - garden design country style
Creating a small garden - gone charming garden stone and gravel