- Modern house with pool surrounded by a spacious deck wood
- Sofa Turquoise
- Design Ideas for saving space in modern living Japanese
- Office to complete any home office rustic wood
- Delight customers with stylish furniture – 17 office desk designs
- Danish fireplace in the colorful lounge
- Rustic gazebo
- Exceptional Children playground of the National Arboretum in Australia
- Mobile buffet in country kitchen
- The Bahir living room furniture design embodies comfort and elegance
Penthouse in Scandinavian style with a touch of minimalism
This beautiful penthouse in the Scandinavian style we found on the property page Alvhem. It has a total area of about 90 square meters - Floor area 71 m2 and 19 m2 terrace. The interior design gives an impression of brightness and has a simple and elegant design in every room. The ceiling of the apartment has an impressive height of 4.5 meters, allowing the designer to make a reading corner next to the window above the front door. Have you imagined?
Penthouse in a Scandinavian style - light and airy
A white and stylish kitchen, compact bathroom with washing machine, a fireplace and a small balcony with a seating area are some of the unique features of this small apartment on the roof. Underfloor heating runs through the whole house and cleaning the wall of the large radiators. The design of the attic with interesting wall plaster and windows generate more visual interest in the room.
Penthouse in a Scandinavian style - entrance hall and living room
The heart of the house is a living room, which was divided into several areas - a dining area for six people, a seating area, a reading area and hallway. The kitchen opens onto the terrace almost completely with the help of large sliding glass doors. In this way, the owner can cook together and enjoy the view over the city. Or dine on the terrace and barbecue.
Wooden boxes for wine coffee table
Parquet and fireplace create a warm atmosphere
Reading corner at the top
Access to balcony