- Ceiling structure in metal
- Costumes – simple ideas for quick carnival costumes.
- housing trends Ideas for the device in white and black
- Work plan of the kitchen in the middle of the dining room
- Designer wooden wardrobe reminds Orion constellation of the same name
- marble floors and mosaic bath
- Lava Studio Designer corner sofa corner Vertjet tert any living environment,
- Furnished by interior designer interior Myrica Bergqvist
- Retractable awning – a strong operation at any point
- Globes and painted in silver paper in Paisley
The lighting design by mammalampa – raw materials and elegant appearance
Mammalampa is a unique brand of Latvia, which is of particular natural beauty of materials and attention. Mammalampa produces lighting fixtures, which are a unique, unlike other artificial lamps and impersonal, which were produced in series. Materials such as paper, wood, steel and marble have been interpreted in a very beautiful way, while mass production is completely avoided. This collection of lighting was designed by the talented designer Ieva Kaleja, which has achieved the perfect balance between a sophisticated look and coarse materials.
Luminaires with an attractive presentation
Mammalampa offers five different lighting devices, each with its own history and special - the bride, the way, the sister of the Queen and the Duchess. All are offered in different specifications such as table lamps, suspensions and soil. The bride is woven of white paper or brown. It seems light and feminine. The lamp shade "wise men" is completely handmade and wood.
Lighting design and unusual materials
The Queen and the Duchess have the same style - the simplicity of the hemisphere. Regina is rusty steel, but inside the bulb is covered with 23.75 carats. "The Duchess" has the same shape as the Queen classic but the material is different - the marble chips and elegant crystals. They are masterfully combines and create a unique texture.
Sisters can literally be called a work of art. They are made of painted canvas with the technique of painting by Rothko. The textures and colors create a warm and comfortable.
Hanging lamps and floor lamps