- Flos Modern pendant lighting – designs by famous designers
- Decorate painted purple with red and blue colors
- Motor driven surfboard designer of JetSurf unveiled new sport
- Hitting floral wallpaper and white furniture
- A simple study of the appearance of wood
- Modern feeder attracts birds in the garden
- Wallpaper with floral motifs
- Metal lamps are fashionable – 5 modern designs hanging lamps
- Apartment New York classic and modern
- Italian ceramic floor tiles in wood design alternative to hardwood
Planning and execution of 58 ideas for home gym
Designing a home gym is not just a treadmill in the corner of the bedroom together. The local gym now has the best equipment you can afford, but focuses more on the design and decoration of the room. It feels much better and motivated when the room is well lit, decorated interesting and tailored to your own taste. Here are some tips on how to plan and set up your home gym.
The right place for a home gym
Choose a suitable place in your home, preferably in a separate room to room, cellar, attic or garage. Flooring in the call room., For wood and laminate flooring, you must enter the anti-slip material Many opt for a soft carpet. The room should be well ventilated by a window.
Personal fitness goals and fitness equipment for your home gym
The results obtained with the training should determine the purpose and the equipment in the room. If you want to build muscle mass, you need more space than the equipment and if you practice the art of yoga. For a good workout, you must have the proper equipment for fitness. Buy the best equipment you can afford. If the device is broken, you can lose motivation and give up on your goals. On the market there are fitness equipment that are both functional and decorative. The team your home gym slowly with these devices that meet your needs.
Create a welcoming environment
Decorate your home gym. Choose bright colors for a boost of energy or pastel and neutral colors such as sage green for a relaxed atmosphere. Hang your favorite photos of athletes or buy wall stickers with sayings motivational. If you have a whole wall of mirrors can not afford several large standing mirrors are a good alternative.
pale yellow walls and dark wood floors
Blue wall and two wall mirrors wall mirror site
Deposit for towels and accessories
Print information on training
TV wall provides entertainment
Gym Balls and Mats