- Modern bungalow in the mountains of Mexico by Agraz Arquitectos
- White paint in a circular corner
- Dining table in a small kitchen
- 30 ideas for kitchen design back wall tiles, glass or stone
- Christmas tree made of colored tape: DIY
- Second floor in a checkerboard pattern
- Christmas Table decorations create a festive atmosphere
- Construction exceptional ceiling joist
- Island kitchen in country style
- Color as a visual separation chamber
A residential project in Vietnam – Bamboo houses for flood-prone regions
The H & P Architects have developed a draft affordable housing in Vietnam for an area of flood risk. Extreme temperatures throughout the year. Homes using local materials such as bamboo, leaves and recycled oil and water tanks. The unit cost is about $ 2,000, so that mass production for poor neighborhood should be possible. The design is simple enough for the villagers and they can build their own houses themselves.
Residential project in Vietnam by H & P Architects
Bamboo houses are highly secure with anchors so that they can in case of flooding floating on the water. The outer walls of the houses are vertical gardens, proper ventilation while adjustable roof panels. The bamboo cottages offer accommodation for families with six or eight members. An extension of the house is possible. For home design architectural features are used, so they can be easily recognized and admitted in the local culture.
Residential project in Vietnam with the floating function
Technical solutions can be considered as a useful pedagogical examples of geo-hydrology, physics (light scattering, light), aerodynamics (ventilation), biology (photosynthesis, plants). And this will have an impact on the behavior of users in the era of globalization. This international residential project makes a significant contribution to the preservation of the ecological balance and economic development.
flutgefärdete regions in Vietnam
Accommodation for families with 6 and 8 members