- Outdoor decorations for fall – Decorate the entrance seasonal
- Antique chest of drawers in the company
- Dining room with fireplace
- Use floral motifs Sommerdeko for fresh ideas to make your own
- White lounge chairs and stool in modern minimalist terrace
- Start on the coast of New Zealand with an insert of glass wood and attractive
- The design office SlatePro increases individual performance
- Glass vase with berry bushes
- Reading corner with retro green chairs and table lamps
- Large sofa in fabric as partitions
Public toilet is perfectly integrated into the landscape
A public toilet fits perfectly into the landscape park in Austin. The beauty of nature and the Colorado River are preferred by many drivers and cyclists. The Cabinet is the first cabinet in a park of more than 30 years - the project was funded by a foundation and designed and directed by Miro Rivera Architects.
Public toilets with a sculptural appearance
Public toilets fascinated by a sculptural look and is a great example of modern architecture. The construction consists of steel plate 49 - the width and height of the panels vary greatly. Slightly twisted structure can of course be the building. The plates are offset from one another - allowing a good flow of air and light into the toilet. The door and the roof, also made of steel, add the general concept. Metal, with visible signs of treatment creates a visual link with the landscape.
Public toilets in the park in Austin, Texas, United States
Public toilets are accessible to people with disabilities and with everything you need. Urinal, sink and toilet are made of steel. Outside, a bench, a shower and drinking fountain were still mounted. The building requires almost no maintenance and is extremely easy to maintain - no artificial lighting, additional ventilation required - the area of health of the steel is extremely durable and able to withstand the problems of bad weather.
Miro Rivera Architects has already become known for its modern residential buildings. The toilet in the park of the city of Austin is no concrete evidence that the functionality and style can go hand in hand
Modern sanitary facilities fascinated by a sculptural appearance
Plumbing is in steel
49 steel plates were used for the project
The light goes through the roof - so there is no need for additional lighting
Public toilets or modern sculpture?
The plan - the original concept, perfect execution
Hydraulic system has been designed in detail