- Experimental Shoe Design "NOVA" by Zaha Hadid for United Nude
- Quartz and oak in the kitchen
- Winter decorating with natural materials – 20 great ideas
- Why separate tub wood popularity?
- Hot metallic sheen in Home Decor – The Return of brass and copper
- DIY-wall design with wallpaper patterned
- 14 ideas for modern living room furniture, which relax the senses
- Dragon skeleton – Sculpture in England Celebrates Game of Thrones
- 65 Ideas of terraces – beautiful garden and roof terraces
- Kitchen wood color with white cabinets
Stone slabs in the garden – Opportunities and design tricks
Stone slabs in the garden have a great appeal. We will give you basic information on the applications of natural stone.
Stone slabs in the garden - Tips and useful information
Stone slabs in the garden are mainly used as flooring for the patio. The price varies according to the type of natural stone. Local merchants and types of stone will save you money with security. Importantly, the thickness of the natural stone. For what you decide to do with function. If you want to create a Steinweg, you need at least 5cm thick stone slabs. Find tiles wide and long stone, they are more resistant and suitable for the garden. If you want to assign a natural stone patio, buy stone slabs that are at least 60 cm wide.
Stone slabs in the garden - Opportunities
How many plates do you need? Ask the seller how much area covers a range of stone slabs / eg 9 square meters /. For a terrace of 18 square meters, divide the terrace of 9 - they use two paddles. If you want to build a bench in natural stone, we advise you to hire professionals with the task - these projects need a certain amount of experience.
If you have a garden, on a slope, or divide the garden into several visual areas, you can build a retaining wall. In this project, you must ask the community - high wall require a permit and must be designed by the architect. These projects must be designed in detail - unstable retaining wall is a serious danger. Fireplaces stone slabs in the garden a natural look. The foyer is lined with refractory materials. The exterior is covered with stone slabs.
Wall and the garden path stone retaining
Natural stone retaining wall
Natural stone stairs
Slabs of natural stone in the garden
Fireplace and patio
Flooring tiles for terrace
stone staircase in the garden
Steinweg and stone balustrades
With stones mark the flowers
Patio with natural stone slabs