- Tyrannosaurus Rex watches over the Eiffel Tower modern art installation
- Trendy Ideas for Relax Outdoor Furniture in the lounge area
- Gardening tips for more spontaneity and individuality when designing
- Natural wood furniture
- Breakfast on the balcony
- A home where the art of place
- Gray vintage chair in romantic bedroom
- Seat upholstered in gray
- Useful tips for caring for plants – These risks you need to know
- Massive plate of real wood in an open kitchen
Table decoration for Easter – three ideas on how to decorate the Easter table
Easter is just around the corner and a great table decoration for Easter is not necessarily gone. In this article we will present beautiful plates in three models, which might give you some inspiration and suggestions.
Table decoration for Easter - Beautiful butterflies decorate the table
This table decoration is reminiscent of the spring and hot summer evenings when we sit down with the family in the garden. The idea is to escape hare numbers and replace them with delicate butterflies. The eggs are colored in pastel colors and lie on a bed of foam. Bird nests, runner mats foam and rattan, emphasize the natural environment.
Bring nature to the table - Table decoration for Easter
Another good idea for table decoration for Easter. The atmosphere is relaxed and happy. Accents colors radiating like doily purple, yellow and orange flowers towels to create a nice atmosphere.
Easter Brunch in the garden
The latest idea is for Easter brunch at home. A collection of hand-painted ceramic plates with drawings of rabbits, farms, fruit and other animals at the center. Figure rabbit, painted eggs and small bouquets of flowers add nice contrast.
Easter table with hand-painted plates in country style