- Mike Jacobs landscape a house in pure California style
- 13 ideas for reading corner designs in pastel colors for stylish interiors
- Gray-black area with light black bow
- Ethanol Fireplace in White
- Purism meets exotic – apartment with eclectic furnishings
- Coffee filters Easter candy baskets manual tinkering fast
- Bathroom design with wood
- Graffiti in the small bathroom
- 100 design ideas for patios, roof terraces and balconies
- Green folding chairs in the dining room
Table decoration for Easter – three ideas on how to decorate the Easter table
Easter is just around the corner and a great table decoration for Easter is not necessarily gone. In this article we will present beautiful plates in three models, which might give you some inspiration and suggestions.
Table decoration for Easter - Beautiful butterflies decorate the table
This table decoration is reminiscent of the spring and hot summer evenings when we sit down with the family in the garden. The idea is to escape hare numbers and replace them with delicate butterflies. The eggs are colored in pastel colors and lie on a bed of foam. Bird nests, runner mats foam and rattan, emphasize the natural environment.
Bring nature to the table - Table decoration for Easter
Another good idea for table decoration for Easter. The atmosphere is relaxed and happy. Accents colors radiating like doily purple, yellow and orange flowers towels to create a nice atmosphere.
Easter Brunch in the garden
The latest idea is for Easter brunch at home. A collection of hand-painted ceramic plates with drawings of rabbits, farms, fruit and other animals at the center. Figure rabbit, painted eggs and small bouquets of flowers add nice contrast.
Easter table with hand-painted plates in country style