- Carnivorous plants grow at home – what is to be observed
- Creating a garden pond – original ideas for modern garden design
- Dining table with colorful chairs
- Freestanding bathtub and sink in the attic
- House Architecture – House with many wooden elements inmitte Nature
- Exclusive dining table design inspired by the Newton's law of gravitation
- Home Office swivel chair with USM Haller and Vitra High Council
- New look with wall and olive green colored background
- Rustic dining room in bright kitchen
- Wooden furniture – the attraction of natural wood in the facility
The design of a garden itself – the basic elements and ideas
The modern garden design is refreshing geometrically. The clean lines and open spaces combine with contemporary elements to create stunning outdoor spaces. Overgrown lawns are welcome, because they rebel against the manicured lawns. The key is to combine all so that it looks natural and spectacular at the same time. If you want a beautiful garden itself, we have collected the most important items and ideas for you.
Make the garden itself - to build bridges
In the introduction to the topic, the question is clear: How do you divide their yard to create a modern space? How do you see your lawn and garden in an elegant way? The possibilities are endless. Here are some ideas.
The shape of the lawn
One of the most popular of the modern garden includes checkerboard with grass! Cement, grass and other plants are combined to create an interesting pattern of squares and rectangles.
stone slabs and gravel roads
stone slabs and gravel paths define the space, and with the help of tiles placed strategically to create innovative models.
While planning where grass, gravel and stone is quite difficult to place in large systems offer new opportunities for embellishment.
clean lines and geometric shapes
After the hard work of the division was released in the garden, it's time to add the finishing touch. Details such as furniture and vases of flowers complete the garden and transform it from a farm to an extension of the house.
Pots and planters
When it comes to choosing the planter, many stores offer a wide choice, but if the modern flower pots are too expensive or not elegant, there are many ways for simple designs that play with color and texture.
The outside terrace
When it comes to garden furniture, garden chairs and sofas should be durable and comfortable. For many modern gardens, particularly those where the lawn is missing, the seat is an important center.
If you want to make your garden the same and completely re-created, or a couple looking to add collector here and there, and be inspired by the photos above.
establish the outer corner
trays bright red flowers
Lawn and interesting classification
stone slabs and stones