- Window on the left and right
- Wooden LED floor lamp with wheels – Woobia of ABADOC
- Square bench with fabric seat
- Modern Residence in Japan by Robert Harvey Oshatz Miyasaka
- White Wardrobe
- Frames hanging in Petersburg
- Pending the reading area for children that encourages learning through play
- bar towel ring design templates and bath towels for health
- Various antique chairs in dining room
- Combine trendy colors for the interior a stylish ambience
The industrial look in a lovely apartment in SoHo, New York
This elegant apartment is located in Prince Street, in the popular district of SoHo in New York. The loft was recently sold and covers an area of 232 square meters. It occupies an entire floor. The interior design is varied and cleverly combines different elements and materials design. The decor is a unique example of the implementation of the industrial look good at home.
Industrial look in your living room
Appearance industrial include items such as cast iron columns, exposed brick walls, wooden beams, which remained untreated after the renovation. 6 large windows, ceiling height wooden allow sunlight in dining room flooded and the atmosphere is light and airy. The living room has a screen and an eco-smart audio-video system with 2.60 meters long retractable projection fireplace.
Industrial look in the kitchen
The kitchen is every chef's dream - with stainless steel shelves custom-made, cherry wood cabinets, professional kitchen equipment from brands such as SubZero, Wolf, Miele and Fisher Paykel. A begehrbarer wardrobe can be reached with the luxurious master bedroom. The bathroom is covered floor to ceiling with limestone tiles and is equipped with a bathroom of Neptune, Koehler appliances and a large walk-in shower equipped in the glass. 3-4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, including a media room with a Murphy bed, private laundry, central air heating and a rooftop terrace - a real apartment in SoHo, but industrial look.
red brick wall and wooden beams
Leather for the headboard and furniture
Cast iron columns in the hallway
The building on Prince Street, SoHo
Apartment layout plan