- Construction Gazebo – the many functions of the pavilion in the garden
- Wood Dinette
- Packed in a modern country style
- Knitted designer lamps combine technology and tradition
- Original bedroom furniture and decoration ideas for him and for her
- Nordic sophisticated understatement lamp with wood veneer
- A fully renovated house
- Decoration for New Year Party – Creative ideas for an unforgettable evening
- Decorating ideas for home design input with flowers and shrubs
- Einbauchküche glossy red finish
The industrial look in a lovely apartment in SoHo, New York
This elegant apartment is located in Prince Street, in the popular district of SoHo in New York. The loft was recently sold and covers an area of 232 square meters. It occupies an entire floor. The interior design is varied and cleverly combines different elements and materials design. The decor is a unique example of the implementation of the industrial look good at home.
Industrial look in your living room
Appearance industrial include items such as cast iron columns, exposed brick walls, wooden beams, which remained untreated after the renovation. 6 large windows, ceiling height wooden allow sunlight in dining room flooded and the atmosphere is light and airy. The living room has a screen and an eco-smart audio-video system with 2.60 meters long retractable projection fireplace.
Industrial look in the kitchen
The kitchen is every chef's dream - with stainless steel shelves custom-made, cherry wood cabinets, professional kitchen equipment from brands such as SubZero, Wolf, Miele and Fisher Paykel. A begehrbarer wardrobe can be reached with the luxurious master bedroom. The bathroom is covered floor to ceiling with limestone tiles and is equipped with a bathroom of Neptune, Koehler appliances and a large walk-in shower equipped in the glass. 3-4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, including a media room with a Murphy bed, private laundry, central air heating and a rooftop terrace - a real apartment in SoHo, but industrial look.
red brick wall and wooden beams
Leather for the headboard and furniture
Cast iron columns in the hallway
The building on Prince Street, SoHo
Apartment layout plan