- Ideas for pendant lights in the dining room – 20 eye-catcher in the living area
- Soft colors in the bedroom
- Arc lamps in the garden
- Artificial Christmas Tree – guidance on the types, colors and materials
- Develop Bench – 23 ideas for the garden
- Do-It-Yourself Ideas for the Kitchen.
- The pool and terracing in the garden and enjoy a sunny oasis
- Whimsical table lamp – fascinating design of each apartment
- Innovative solutions for the bathroom – shower with built-in heating
- Dark gray sofa in the living room
The jewels of German watchmaking glamorous design in Mallorca
Legendary jewelry brand the new company "Relojeria Alemana" was opened in Port Adriano, a new marina on the south-west of Majorca, designed by Philippe Starck. The refined design of the jewelry was designed by the architectural firm OHLAB and is looking better than ever. The space includes three "precious boxes" - the VIP area, back-office, exhibition space for temporary art installations - and an outdoor lounge. Two boxes are there and stretch out the gallery for the terraces.
The interior design of the jewelry store in Majorca
Gold plates in stainless steel with glossy paint to cover the boxes. The plates are fitted with a number of hinges and curved intentionally so that small deformations of the surface of the pit to be created. These distortions create distorted pictures on the boxes. The interior is defined by three glass facades, and has an intense backlighting and homogeneous. Matte white lid prevents reflections and highlights the gold surfaces.
Influenced the design of jewelery with a sense of luxury
Each box contains a showcase of jewelry at eye level. One side of the functions front glass of a window, while the other opens inside the store. On the terrace, facing the sea, there are two boxes of different sizes. We define a seating area, while the other contains the only signs of the store.
Stainless steel plates with gold
The design of the jewelry Relojeria Alemana is a slightly distorted world gold represents the project reflects on the concept of luxury and creates a set of makeup and phenomena. Things are not always as they seem.
reflective surfaces, slightly curved
a terrace with
Design Back Office